💜 32 💜

The next morning I slept in

The next morning I slept in. I was so late last night. I get woken up by breakfast in bed and company. As I sleep naked, I drape the sheet over me to cover up, not that I'm ashamed, but Im hungry and want to eat.

I devour everything he brought, and he looks at me amused. "So how was practice? Learn anything new?" he asks as he reclines next to me on the bed.

"Practice went well, and yes, I learned something new. A dance for 4 people this time, Luke is one of the four, unfortunately."

I wipe my hands, being done with eating. I place the tray next to the bed on the floor, leaning over the side. When I get back up and turn towards him, he is extremely close. "You know, yesterday, just before you dropped the bomb of the tour, and you have to leave sometimes, we were going to agree with your idea of spin the bottle," he whispers, his breath fanning my face, giving me goosebumps.

"Oh," is all that leaves me on a breath, my eyes switching between his eyes and lips. And of course, he notices and he licks his lips, grinning. "Thinking of something?" He asks, still grinning.

I shake my head, clutching the sheet tighter, "nope." His hands move to my face and he caresses my cheek with his thumb.

"So you're saying tonight one of you gets lucky, and you're hoping it's you?" I flirt back, nibbling my lower lip. His eyes snap to the action and he licks his lips again.

"Stop doing that, Angel," he growls. God, I love it when they growl, it sounds so sexy.

"Doing what?" I ask innocently, knowing perfectly what he means, and to provoke him more I do it again. I look through my lashes at him, and I see him clenching his jaw, and balling his hands into fists. Like he has to exert an unbelievable amount of restraint.

I want him to lose it and pounce, the sexual tension rising and rising. He scoots closer and our sides are touching and his body heat is very nice. He cradles the side of my face in his palm, his thumb stroking circles on my skin. A kiss would make this the second-best morning in a while. The first was waking up in Yoongi's arms.

"Would you like a preview of what could happen if you're the lucky one?" I whisper in his ear, my breath hitting his ear. He shudders and groans, turning my head so he can crash his lips to mine.

"Yes please," he moans against them, molding my lips perfectly with his. I gasp at the delicious friction and he deepens the kiss and slides his tongue into my mouth, sucking on my tongue. I moan and grab his face with my hands and the sheet drops, baring my naked chest at him. He doesn't look right away but continues to kiss me, moaning as he does so.

"I want you," he purrs in my ear before kissing his way down along my neck. He pulls back a little and his eyes travel down and focus on my bare chest.

"Beautiful," he sighs, reaching his hands towards my breasts. "So soft," he breathes, curling his hands around my pleasure mounds. Molding to the form of his hands, kneading. I close my eyes and enjoy the feeling of him touching me.