💜 21 💜

The boy sneaks quietly down the stairs, but luck is not on his side

The boy sneaks quietly down the stairs, but luck is not on his side. When he places his foot on the first floor, a door opens at the end of the hallway. Fate is a little kind when he realizes it's his roommate. He waits for the other to join him.

"You sneaky bastard, you just couldn't help yourself, could you?" A wicked grin on his roommate's face before he continues, "so, how does she taste?"

The boy who got caught groans, "fucking delicious, don't remind me, I just want to run back up to her. Please don't tell the others?" he pleads, both hands together in front of him.

"Fine, but there is one condition," his roommate states.

The boy looks apprehensive, "what's the condition?"

The roommate's smirk grows, "next time, bring me with you."

Now both are grinning like the Cheshire cat from Alice in wonderland.

Meanwhile, on the other side of the world, C posted her question on the dark web, and this looks promising. She texts A the information and waits for a reply.

It doesn't come right away, so to kill the time, she starts her research already. In case she gets the go-ahead, she would already get somewhere. This lead was from a guy who claimed he saw seven Asian guys somewhere in Europe (or anywhere, your pick).

Sounds promising, he wanted help with something for himself. What isn't clear, she would have to ask him. Getting help from F. Her English wasn't as good.

Finally, after 40 minutes a reply from A. She wants it researched, making contact. Maybe he could get proof. A wants a photo shot by him, otherwise, it's a no-go. She emails the guy, now it's waiting for a reply.

When I wake up, the sun is shining through the curtains, which aren't closed properly

When I wake up, the sun is shining through the curtains, which aren't closed properly. My roommate is snoring softly in his bed. He had an eventful night; he needs his sleep. The sneaky bastard.

Can't blame him though, I wish I'd thought of it. Next time I get to join. Can't wait, I hope it's soon. I finally get up, get clean clothes, and go to the bathroom to shower, and do my morning routine.