💜 129 💜

I get woken by breakfast in bed

I get woken by breakfast in bed. Jin is sitting on the edge next to me, looking down on me sadly. I lift my hand and cup his cheek stroking softly with my thumb. "Don't be sad. We'll succeed in the end." I whisper. He nods, but the sadness stays in his eyes. "Can I pull you into my dream?" He asks me whispering softly.

I smile up at him, "of course you can. I would love to visit your dreams." I whisper sitting up and giving him a kiss before sitting back and he places a tray on my legs. I begin to eat, looking to my left where Jimin is still sleeping soundly.

"Can we visit because of the soul bond?" Jin asks me softly so Jimin doesn't wake. I nod swallowing my bite, "yes I believe so. And ask the others what we can do. I'm curious how they would describe it." I tell him. His eyes glaze over in thought. When they clear again, they focus intently on mine. "Has Namjoon's sudden cooking have anything to do with what you two share?" He whispers urgently.

I smile big nodding my head. He chuckles, quite loudly waking up Jimin. "Good morning," I say. "Did you sleep well?" I ask. He sits up, stretches his arms before laying one over my shoulder. He gives me a kiss, "I did. And you? After the nightmare?" He asks me, sounding raspy, the tone of his voice mesmerizing me. Having a thing for voices is dangerous around these 7 boys, especially when they just woke up.

Jimin steals a bite of my breakfast, finishing it together with him. When we're done Jin takes the tray and leaves. Leaving the bed, I walk to my dresser and select clean clothes. I blow a kiss at Jimin when I leave the room.

The bathroom is empty and I take a quick shower, followed by my morning routine. Leaving the bathroom when I'm dressed, I walk past the guys saying goodbye. I put my shoes on in the hallway and leave the house. Yong is waiting next to the car and he opens the door for me. He smiles sweetly at me when I climb in.

During the ride I grab the notebook and continue writing lyrics. The car parks, the door is opened and I get out. First I'll visit Chun-Hei, so I take the elevator to her floor. I knock on her door and seconds later I hear her call for me to enter. I do and leave my shadows outside.

Chun-Hei isn't alone, as Hwan is sitting right next to her. I greet both fondly, happy they are so happy with each other. "Aqua. Sit down please." Chun-Hei says and I do, crossing my legs.

"In a little while I'll be on maternity-leave," Chun-Hei begins and I clap my hands. She radiates, "so Mr. Lee and I discussed who would take over till I get back. We thought that Hwan was a perfect choice. It's just you now, and not 7 unruly girls and one decent one." I smile.

I look at him and he looks down, acting all shy. "Great. We're going to have so much fun." I say and he looks up surprised. "You're okay with me taking over?" He asks, looking at Chun-Hei, then at me. I nod my head, "of course. Why wouldn't I?" I ask him back.

He opens his mouth, then closes it, no sound coming out. He's too funny and I bite my lip to suppress my laugh. "Well now that's settled. Let's get to the next point." Chun-Hei says, suppressing her laughter. Hwan sees it and huffs a breath, crossing his arms.