💜 101 💜

"I love you so much, Taehyung

"I love you so much, Taehyung."

He radiates and I gasp as I feel fiery lines scratch my skin. I look down and see small thin lines paint Taehyung's skin too. It's the same spot as with Yoongi and the tears come unbidden. Happy tears, as my smile is so big. I've got another soulmate. Three? Or more? I hug him and kiss him hard and he squeezes me as he moans into my mouth.

Just before I pass out I pull back and look down. The burning sensation is gone so it's finished. Over his heart is a beautiful mark of a pink Frankly Scarlet Lotus. I stroke it softly and he gasps. He sits up straighter and looks at me and then he touches below my right breast. And now I'm curious, it's much further apart from Yoongi's. I thought it would be right next to it. He gasps again when he feels his touch on me in his mark. And he smiles big. "So, does Yoongi feel it when I do this?" And he strokes Yoongi's mark.

"Back home, definitely. Now, being so far apart, I don't know." I tell him. Suddenly a sadness overwhelms me, and it's not me. I look at Taehyung and he looks sad. I cup his cheek and stroke it with my thumb. "What's wrong?" I ask as I search his eyes, "nothing. Not really, I'm just sad the others don't remember you. But I'll do anything to help you." And he kisses me and the arousal attacks me twice as hard and I moan as I grab him, and try to climb into him.

After the hot make out session, we take a quick shower and then climb back into bed to fall asleep in each other's arms. It was the best night's sleep for weeks now, and I awake refreshed and rejuvenated for what comes next. Taehyung is sleeping and has me in a hold so strong I can't move, just like last time. And suddenly I remember, I didn't try it last night. Maybe I can wake him up. 'Taehyung,' but it stays silent in my head. Maybe it's because he's asleep?

I look at the mark over his heart and memorize it. The pink is dark, and I love it. Usually I'm not drawn to pink, but this variation is beautiful. He stirs, and I look up. His eyes open slowly, and he lifts a hand to cover his mouth as he yawns big. "God morning, kitten. Did you sleep well?" And his voice is so deep, I swoon. "I did. And you?" I ask back, I want to hear his voice again, coated with sleep. It's so sexy. He should record his next solo with that voice.

"Absolutely fabulous, soulmate." And he winks. I have things to do today so this bubble we have going will burst soon. And I'm sad about it, he stops getting up and looks at me, "what wrong? Why are you sad?" I look up in surprise. How did he know I'm sad, and then it clicks. Last night he was sad and I felt it. And then the arousal. And now I'm sad and he knows without me telling him. 'Taehyung? Snuggles? I love you. ' but I get nothing back. Hmm looks like that's just for Yoongi.

"How do you know I'm sad?" I ask instead of answering. He thinks and just shrugs, "I know somehow, it feels like I'm sad but nothing in my head is supposed to make me sad. I'm extremely happy actually. You're mine now."

I smile at him, "I'm sad this is ending, and you're leaving me. I don't want you to go. I love you." He circles the bed and pulls me out of it. He hugs me as he connects our lips in a sweet soft kiss. It lasts a few seconds and then he whispers in my ear, "I love you too, y/n."