💜 5 💜

(It's the same POV as chapters 3 and 4)

We all politely accept and go towards the hip-hop room. They clear two-thirds of the room of all people, except for 20. They fill the other third with people who want to watch.

We squeeze through after Mike, who is so bulky, he automatically makes a small path for us to get through. When we stop, I find myself at the front, on the left of me is Taehyung, and on the right, Namjoon, my view clear of any obstacles.

The others get next to Taehyung and Namjoon, with Mike right behind me. The room is full with excited, electrifying energy, waiting for the show to start.

Namjoon is bouncing next to me, sometimes bumping into me, trying to infect me with the same jittery, excited energy. Taehyung just stands still and stares at the group of people in front of us.

As I am curious about what the show is going to be, I also look at the group before me. Studying them, I count 20 people, ten boys, and ten girls. They dress similarly in loose jeans and a black shirt.

Suddenly they get into formation and the excitement level rockets up a few notches.

And there........ right in front of me, in the middle, I see the back of a girl with black long curly/wavy hair; the ends dyed purple and teal.

My breath hitches.

I hope Taehyung and Namjoon didn't notice. Her presence takes my complete focus, I don't see the other 19 people, just her.

The music starts. The 20 people move and my jaw drops. I quickly close my mouth, hoping no one notices it. They move very well together, like they danced together for years. Maybe they have, I don't know.

I can't describe what I'm looking at. I must admit, I don't see the whole, just one person. One who glides through the room like on air, every move speaks of pure emotion and it floors me.

'How the hell does she move like that? If she moves like that on the dance floor, I wonder how she moves in the bedroom. I already got a taste, but I want more of her. I want all of her. I don't know what it is, but she feels like mine' runs through my mind while I watch her dance.

She is the best out of the 20 dancing now, but what do I know. I just like to watch her.

A/n
Just a little side note. He's talking about not knowing, but what I meant was that: he only has eyes for her, so he only sees her and not the other 19. So he doesn't see if the other 19 are any good. This in no shape or form elimanates the dancers.

Halfway through we make eye contact, but I don't see any recognition in her eyes when she meets mine.

They stay on mine for a while, but then she looks away, it looks like she doesn't want to look away. She has to because of the dance. At least that's what I tell myself. The girl who before we kissed, just 20 minutes ago, already claimed a big part of my brain. Keeping it hostage for three weeks. Now, after the kiss, she made a permanent home right where she is in my mind.