💜 125 💜

I'm sitting in my car, waiting for it to drive to the next location

I'm sitting in my car, waiting for it to drive to the next location. Suddenly the door opens and Sexy climbs in. The door gets thrown shut, and the car promptly drives away. "Oh. I thought he would join us." Sexy says, smiling at me.

Yoongi? I'll get you back for this. I think. I'm not angry, but being alone with him is really testing my control. What did I do? Floats into my brain. Is he seriously playing dumb right now? You know what you did. I send back and I feel him laugh. Relax. Take your revenge on her by fucking his brains out. And I must admit, I really like the sound of that. Maybe. I'll talk to you later.

"So. How's your girlfriend?" I ask to break the silence. He scowls, and his lips are set in a straight line. Good he still doesn't like her. "Let's not talk about her please?" He says as he turns his body more my way. He lifts his hand, and puts my hair behind my ear, suppressing the shiver running down my spine at his feather light touch.

The tension rises and he feels it too, constantly licking his lips, as his eyes dip down to my lips, then back up to my eyes, to go down to my lips again. He scoots closer, the tension rising again. And I can't take it anymore, I grab his shirt and pull. He yelps in surprise that turns into a moan when our lips finally connect.

His hands grab my arms and he pulls me off him. Looking bewildered at me, "Aqua? What? I thought this was over? You asked me to stop right? So why am I in your arms again?" He asks me. It looks like he got the memories of the last months back. Still not the ones from my place, but I'll take it.

"I see you remember me again?" I ask, not answering any of his questions. I can see the wheels turn behind his eyes as he thinks. Suddenly he pales, and I see tears gather in his eyes, turning them watery. "She almost killed you. I'm sorry. I'm so sorry." And he hides his face behind his hands.

I peel his hands away and make him look at me. "Stop. It's not your fault. I know I said I would hold you responsible, but I don't. She's evil. What does she have on you?" I ask. Maybe he'll answer. He shakes his head in fear. "If she finds out someone knows I will lose everything. Especially if it's you. She hates you with a passion and it's my fault." He says wringing his hands in anguish.

"It's not your fault. You're not asking her to do those things." I say, but he's shaking his head already. "It is my fault. She wants me, but all I want is you. From the first time I saw you at the club. It's been you. Always." He hangs his head, tears falling onto his hands in his lap.

"You can have me, if you want. But you have to stop with her. Tell me what she holds over you? We can help you." I say next, but he shakes his head again. "I can keep my mouth shut you know. She'll never find out." I try. He bites his lip as he thinks. I watch greedy, licking my own. I want to bite his lips. Should I just give in? And take my revenge? As far as I know they never had sex. They only kissed, and not much by the sound of the bathroom encounter on the day she attacked me again.