💜 18 💜

I jump again, and my head whips towards the voice

He looks at me, eyes dark, and they sweep me up and down. I must look completely fucked. I feel completely fucked. Lips swollen and red, eyes glazed with lust, clutching the one in front, held by the one in the back.

Tiger stalks towards me like a snow leopard. When he reaches me, he wastes no time and pulls my face towards him to claim my lips.

The other two have me in their arms. They even start their movements again, Tarzan kneading and squeezing both breasts. Sexy slowly sliding fingers through my folds. And every upwards stroke brushes my clit, pressing down on it, waiting a few seconds before sliding down again.

It's tortuously slow, and I want more speed, but then I don't. The heady knowledge that three men are pleasuring me is intoxicating, filling my veins with liquid living fire, burning me from the inside out.

They consume me completely, and I give myself freely and willingly. Suddenly two fingers push into me, not encountering any restriction. I'm so wet and slick, they glide right in, and he keeps them inside me and makes a come here gesture deep inside, brushing a small spot that has me seeing stars.

Combined with everything else that is happening to my body gives me a sensory overload, and my orgasm catches me by surprise. And judging by their reaction, it's a surprise for them too. My whole body shudders, and spasms in pleasure, the finger movement inside of me continues, but slower, prolonging the orgasm.

The kiss still consumes me, and Tiger eats every sound that leaves my lips, my nipples hard and tingling underneath the hands.

When I'm almost down from my high, the cheeky bastard, inside of me, speeds his fingers up, and a second orgasm explodes within me almost right away.

My eyes roll back, and I almost pass out, my limbs turning to jelly. They catch me and bring me down; they stroke and whisper small nothings.

I've closed my eyes just listening to them enjoying their voices.

Gradually I get back to myself. "Thank you. I needed that," I giggle and smile brightly at them. "I'm hungry, let's eat," and I get up and walk out.

They follow me, making sure they look normal. I will not bother. Let the others wonder what happened and with whom.

Dinner was quiet, them not talking much, giving me the time to think things through. I know who kissed me at the club, I'm ecstatic about it. The mark is throbbing, but it is pleasant. I like the feeling, but underneath it, I can feel an additional layer of emotions and wants. They feel foreign to me. Like they're not mine.

And maybe they aren't. Maybe they're his. The feeling that comes from the additional layer is lust, heady, spicy, sexy, needy. It turns me on. I look at him, and he looks back, and I see the universe in his eyes, and it's beautiful. Pulling me in. A small moan leaving my mouth, all eyes shift to mine.