💜 63 💜

The shower took longer than normal

The shower took longer than normal. Jimin already was under the spray when Snuggles and me enter the bathroom. We join him and hands immediately touch my skin all over.

"Wow! Jimin you didn't hold back, did you?" Snuggles exclaims when he can see the tattoo. I giggle, "you like it?" And I turn more to him so he can see it all. "It's beautiful," he says, eyes bright with wonder.

He softly touches my hip where the tattoo ends, or starts. It depends on how you view things. His fingers slowly trail up, to the last blossom painted on my breast. I melt and sigh, and slump a little against Jimin.

He doesn't seem to mind, and has a proud smile, watching Snuggles worship his design. Both wash me with loving touches and strokes. I close my eyes to mask how they make me feel.

When they are done with washing me, I return the favor and revel in every dip and ridge I encounter. Paying extra attention to their beautiful cocks and at the end both are hard again.

"Sorry," I giggle, "but I need some time." And I quickly get out of the shower. I dry, but both stay under and watch me with hooded eyes. Jimin bites his lip as he groans seeing me rub the lotion into my skin. Staying longer on my breasts and legs. Snuggles is touching himself and as I watch him he speeds up.

I put my finger in my mouth to wet the digit and Snuggles bites his lip and moans seeing my finger disappear. I slowly pull it out and trail it over my chest to a nipple and circle the nub. It hardens at my touch and the heated looks directed at me.

"Fuck, that looks hot." Jimin moans and his hand strays to his happy member twitching with arousal. My other hand travels over my belly down and as my hand disappears between my legs both moan and Snuggles is ready to explode, and I see his cum shoot out in thick hard spurts.

My breath hitches at the look on his face, exquisite rapture as he rides out his climax. It's so erotic to see, I touch myself and rub my excited nub and my gaze switches to Jimin.

He is rubbing his cock in strong long strokes, burning eyes on my hand pleasuring myself and it shoots butterflies through my body. The arousal rises and the coil in my belly tightens.

We both speed up and with the first explosion of his climax, mine washes over me and my knees turn to jelly and I sink down, breathing heavy. This was new. I like it. I look up and both grin at me. I shrug my shoulders and grin back.

Both rinse off and turn the shower off. I clean the mess I made of myself and Jimin and Snuggles dry off. I leave them to get dressed and when I enter my room again both are waiting for me.

Both only wearing boxers, and Jimin has his clothes over his arms. We leave my room and on the first floor they leave me after kissing me quickly goodbye.

"This was great, maybe next time we can be alone?" Snuggles whispers in my ear as Jimin looks at us.

I nod and release him and he leaves for his room. Jimin buries his head in my neck, kissing it. I hug him tighter and I don't know anymore what to do to get him to open up. He is different somehow. I'm slowly driving myself insane, or is he? He lifts his head and kisses me tenderly, both hands softly holding my cheeks.