💜 100 💜

"Hello Kitten

"Hello Kitten. Surprise." I laugh and jump into his arms. He catches me and I wrap my legs around his waist. I cling to him and he chuckles. "Someone is happy to see me." I nod in his neck and breath him in. I pull back and look at him. "Uhh... your soulmate is here. You know that, right?" I ask him, as we're standing in the lobby, in front of the elevators. He presses the call button, still holding me. He leans in and kisses me. "I know, and I don't care. I don't want her. I want you."  

The elevator arrives, and the doors open. He walks in and presses a button, but I can't see. All I see is him, real close as I hug myself to him. His eyes are so beautiful and those lips, so kissable. He smiles cutely at me and searches my face. Drinking him in, now I can die happy. Not that I want to. No I would miss them too much, even in death. 

I let those thoughts go, I shouldn't be thinking about death when I'm in his arms. They are strong, and lifting me doesn't phase him. Completely relaxed, staring at me. The doors open after slowing down to a stop. He carries me all the way to a door, and it's a fucking long hallway. He fumbles a bit, but in the end he gets the door open. When I tried to help him he growled and I stopped, mesmerized by the sound. Inside he throws me on the bed. I bounce up twice and then lie still, looking up at him. And the fire is very potent as it scorches me from the inside out, and he hasn't even touched me. 

He's perfectly still, standing at the foot of the bed, staring down on me. Arms crossed in front of his chest. His eyes are hard to read, they are almost completely shut. Suddenly he moves and takes my shoe off and then the other. He strokes the underside of one foot, and I pull it away out of reflex. He chuckles, and I giggle. He softly takes my ankle and pulls me to him. He bends forwards and opens my pants, slowly popping the button. He pulls them down, over my legs until they pool next to the bed. 

I'm in panties, a bra and both are a lavender color,  and a black hoodie, with funnily, a very cute Suga. He leans to me again and softly trails his fingertips over my legs up to my hands. It tickles very softly, and a shiver runs down my frame, leaving goosebumps in its wake. And his eyes never stray from mine, and I drown, and I only see his face. So every touch is a surprise. 

His face is so close, I see every lash. He kisses me, and I hold his face as we deepen the kiss. His hands, grab my waist and the hoodie, and pulls it over my head. He lets it fall carelessly next to him. He kisses me again, but this time he pushes me up and then down on the bed, so I scoot, and he follows me, kneeling between my legs. He breaks the kiss and sits back and looks me up and down. And his stare heats the fire, and I probably will combust when he touches me. He pulls the bra down and reveals me to him. He strokes the mounds softly and I sigh. "So soft, and beautiful," he whispers, voice full of awe, and adoration. 

He pulls me up again, and now unclips my bra. Now his fingertips trail softly up over my shoulders down my arms, and the straps glide down too. He grabs it and throws it behind him. The next kiss is a little harder and more desperate. I lie down again and he hovers over me as we kiss. My hands are in his hair and I stroke softly, and in between I pull on his hair. His hands caress my breasts and they slowly go down. When he touches the marks, tingles shoot through me, and I hope Yoongi can feel it at least.