💜 195 💜

It's been four weeks since the scavenger hunt and we've moved everything from the old house to the new one

It's been four weeks since the scavenger hunt and we've moved everything from the old house to the new one. Every day after work we would go to the old house, pack stuff and go to the new one to spend the evening together if we were all home at the same time. The old house is still furnished but all our personal belongings are in our new home.

And because Lindsy wants to live together with her five soulmates we offered it to them for a small price and they have moved in just last weekend. Well, Suck-Chin, Myung-Ki and Lindsy have, the relationship with the other three are too new for moving in together. I'm home alone, the guys have gone back to work and they're extremely busy again but are vague when I question them about what they're working on. That only tells me they're busy with their secret and I'm very curious what it is, but I will not let them know that I'm suspecting something.

That first morning in the new house is engraved into my memories because of the silly antics of a few of my soulmates. Thinking back on it I smile letting it pass my mind's eye.

Flashback

I wake up really early, listening to Jimin and Yoongi sleep. It's still dark outside and after ten minutes my stomach contracts in hunger. Sitting up slowly I maneuver various limbs so I can climb over Jimin to get out of bed. I pick up my bra and watch the two men sleep for a few minutes, then leave Jimin's room. Walking silently to my room I open the door and dump my bra in the hamper inside my walk-in closet and dress in sweats and a sweater. Socks on my feet and then the house slippers. I leave my room and go down the stairs and get all the items I need for the breakfast I'm going to make for them.

After two hours the table is set and all the food is ready to be eaten, the coffee is brewing and the water for tea is almost at boiling point. I have nothing left to do so waking up my soulmates is next on the agenda, making my way to the stairs and descending them quickly.

I knock on the first door and at the soft call of enter I go inside and Jin comes out of his bathroom dressed in sweats and a pink, soft looking sweater and all I want to do is hug him, which I do when he opens his arms.

He kisses my forehead, "Good morning Flower. How did you sleep?" He wriggles his eyebrows, making me laugh when I see it.

"Good morning Romeo. I slept great. The bed is so soft it feels like clouds. Hungry? I made breakfast." I answer and he smiles at me.

"Go finish up. I'll wake the others, okay?" Jin suggest and I nod, peck his soft lips and he then takes my hand, holding it until we each go in a different direction, but before he releases my hand he pulls me closer and finds my ear with his lips, his hot breath fanning the shell of my ear, giving me goosebumps.

"Thank you little Flower. I can't wait to spend a few heavenly days with you all alone on Jeju Island. We'll have so much fun and food." And he chuckles, then he kisses my sweet spot. He lets go of the hug and softly pushes me towards the stairs.