💜 120 💜

Inside the house it's silent, and I don't know if someone is home or not

Inside the house it's silent, and I don't know if someone is home or not. "Thanks again Jungkook. I think I'll go and take a nap. I'm a little tired." I kiss his cheek, and leave for my room. Closing the door after entering, I see a bag on my bed, and it looks like the one Sexy was holding this morning. I open it, and when I see the contents, I upend the bag and out fall about seven different hats.

So that's why he looked sad this morning? A tear leaves my eyes, sad our relationship ended the way it did. I miss him, so I'm a little happy I've got something of him now. Something tangible, as I can't go to him for comfort. I gather everything and put them away in my dresser. I lose my pants and the hat, and lie down, and close my eyes. I usually don't nap during the day but my body is in overdrive, healing the wound, and recovering from the trauma caused to it.

I slowly drift off, and know no more. Hours later, I get startled awake by Taehyung tickling my feet. It's the only place I'm ticklish, and not in a good way. I pull my foot from his hands, and glare at him. He smiles cutely at me, and I can't stay angry at him. He's so cute. "Hi Snuggles. How was your day?" I ask him as I sit up, and stretch my back. "Boring," he whines, and I laugh. I get up, kiss his cheek, and open my dresser. I get a hat, pants and put them on. I don't want to remind them all the time I'm hurt.

"Did you do something to Namjoon," he asks me seriously. And I look up at him, heart a little sped up. "Something happened to Namjoon?" I demand, and he shakes his head. "No, nothing happened, but he cooked. All by himself, and it smells delicious." He tells me with clear surprise coating his voice. Namjoon cooked? Alone? And the kitchen or house didn't burn down? What is going on? "Now I'm curious," I say, take his hand and we walk towards the kitchen. And he's right it smells delicious, and it takes me a little before I recognize the smell.

When I know what it is, I release Taehyung's hand and rush towards the kitchen. All the guys are blocking my entry to the kitchen, but I squeeze through them. Getting to the front I'm greeted by the most bizarre sight I've ever seen. Namjoon, with an apron on, expertly handling the pans and knives used to cook. How did he know? Is it our special ability? I doubt he knows what the dish is. Probably never heard of it. And it's quite complicated to make. So how does he know?

"Since when did you turn into a chef?" I ask him, and he looks up at me, and smiles big. I Look back at the others and they are all speechless, and completely caught off guard by what is happening. "Is the table set?" I ask them, and all shake their heads at me. "Would you guys mind?" I want to talk to Namjoon alone, and them setting the table will make them leave. They jump into action and all get what they need and leave for the dining room.

When we are alone I get closer to Namjoon. He waits for me and pulls me into a hug when I'm close enough. "I don't know what this is. This afternoon I suddenly had a craving for this, and I knew how to make it even if I've never heard of it." He shrugs his shoulders, and I chuckle. "Well the funny thing is, when Jungkook and I were having lunch, I really wanted to have this dish here you just cooked. So you felt my craving for it, and somehow accessed my mind to get the information you needed to make it. At least I think that's what happened." He stays silent, mulling it over as he strokes my back.