💜 182 💜

The flight from Busan to Seoul doesn't take long, it's basically reaching flying altitude, cruising for twenty minutes and then the descent starts already

The flight from Busan to Seoul doesn't take long, it's basically reaching flying altitude, cruising for twenty minutes and then the descent starts already. In total it takes just a small hour and a half for me to sit in the car on my way to the stadium. Yoongi and Joonie took another car and they'll come and watch later with the others. It's just Hawk with me in the car and the drive will still take around ten minutes so I have a little time.

Leaning my head back I close my eyes and connect to Kookie, seconds later I can see through his eyes and he's working out, running on the treadmill. He's looking straight at the mirror and I admire his physique for a few seconds and marvel at how the muscles move under his skin.

"Hi, little Gem. Did you miss me? Shouldn't you get ready for tonight?" Kookie suddenly surprises me and he smirks at his own reflection. I'm still in the car on my way to the stadium. As you must surely know, I was tricked today. And I watch as he looks a little guilty, making me laugh.

Relax Tarzan, I'm not angry anymore. Never do it again, but I'm sure this was not your idea and you were probably the only one who objected.

"That's true, Tae was against it too, but we got overruled. I'm sorry. So how did it go?" He presses a few buttons and increases the speed so he needs to run faster. It's a very high rush being inside his body when he's working out this hard. Unfortunately, I didn't find out where Jimin is, but I did learn some other stuff. Ask Yoongi and Joonie when you see them. I have to go, I'm almost at the stadium. I'll see you later Tarzan. I love you.

He's silly as he gives me his bunny smile, waving at the mirror. "See you later, little Gem. I love you infinitely." I pull myself back just in time to see the stadium overhead and then it disappears as we drive into the underground garage. The car parks and Hawk opens the door and gets out, when he turns to me I get out as well.

I know where I have to be and walk towards the dressing room. Inside I see Lindsy and Kyu working on my outfit for one of the dances I'm doing in between my songs. It's the dance I did on my tour back home, you know the one with Fiona and Mina. Gods I haven't thought about them for so long. I guess they played a part in the rape I still can't remember. I misjudged them and because of them I only trust my soulmates, dad and my best friends Mike and Lindsy.

Lindsy looks up hearing me coming into the room and she smiles, "Right on time. We just finished, come try it on and see if it fits."

"Okay." Taking the bikini top completely bedazzled with aquamarines and diamonds. It's paired with white rolled-up denim shorts and it's the only dance I'm doing in aquamarine wedge heels. All other outfits luckily have me wearing dance shoes. That dance is supposed to be sexy, which is easier wearing heels; You move and dance differently if you wear heels.

'It's beautiful Lindsy. Thank you for all of your work. And you too Kyu." Both smile at me and I undress and wear the clothes. Lindsy inspects the fit and gives me two thumbs up. I try a few moves and the bikini top doesn't move and indeed fits snugly.