💜 133 💜

He rolls me to a larger room and leaves me there

He rolls me to a larger room and leaves me there. And it takes a long time before someone finally enters the room with a maniac smile on her face.

"You?" I gasp, and it's not the one who told Chul-Moo the rest of the plan so there are at least two. I never expected Chul-Moo to do what he did for the Gemstones.

"Yes me. Are you surprised?" Jade asks me with apparent glee. Well I knew she was involved somehow. "As a matter of fact, no I'm not surprised," I tell her and see surprise light up her face. "I know you helped Luke kidnap me. I heard you with him and Opal. Where is she?" I Say next and now she looks shocked.

"Opal isn't here. She doesn't even know we have you." She tells me. So is it just the two? Or are more involved? And I realize that would Sapphire appear I really would feel betrayed. The others not, but her yes. I thought she was genuine.

"So what is it you want?" I ask her as she just observes me with an evil smile. And it grows with my question. "You'll find out soon enough. Let's wait for the others." She takes a seat on a chair and we wait. I don't bother asking more, she will not tell me anything now. So lets wait.

I close my eyes and ignore her. And I try again to reach Yoongi. 'Yoongi? Are you there? Can you hear me?' I send out. Over and over again. Time passes and then suddenly.....

'Love? Are you Ok-,' but it gets cut off again. What? Is someone blocking us? And the door crashes open, and as I expected her, Ruby comes rushing in, followed by Pearl and lastly by Ame.

And Ame bypasses the other two, running up to me and striking me hard on the face with the flat of her hand. "Don't talk to him," she spits with rage all over her face and my eyes grow big.

"You've been blocking us? All this time?" I ask once the pain has ebbed away a little. But she strikes me again, and I taste blood in the corner of my mouth. "Yes it was me. And it was so fucking annoying. Constantly talking," she says, the others stopping next to her, looking at her like she grew a second head. Oh they didn't know that?

"Why?" It's the only thing I want to know. She looks down on me as she crosses her arms. "He's mine. You can't have him." Ame tells me. Is she dense? How can he be hers if I'm wearing the mark?

They all take a seat and ignore me. Clearly waiting for something. "What do you want?" I ask, but they don't answer. I try catching anyone's eye but they keep looking away. I huff a breath and wish I could rub my cheek. It throbs and stings being struck twice.

Then finally after a very long loaded silence the door opens and as I look over, fear crashes through my body in giant waves. The guys shuffle in, one after the other and Yoongi is in the front. All are gagged and bound, but also bruised and battered. Why are they here? No, no this can't be happening.

They slowly walk in and Yoongi even limps. And when Jungkook and Jimin come in I'm baffled they even see where they need to go. Both eyes black and blue and swollen so much the eyes must be closed. Hoseok has a cut on his forehead but it isn't bleeding anymore. All sport different bruises and small cuts all over their faces and seeing them in this situation has the tears flow from my eyes.