💜 87 💜

I call a taxi and take it to the company

I call a taxi and take it to the company. I might as well continue. After today it's back to our regular schedule. And I'm really going to miss these days off. I will see the girls again, and Ame. How am I going to solve that? Or did I mess it up too much?

I get off on the fifth floor and proceed to the studio. Some of BTS's dance managers are here, and I ask if they have time, so I can show them the new routine I already have. They're ecstatic and want to learn it right away. So I show them and after a few hours, we can dance it as a whole and it looks great.

I thank them for their hard work and leave to go home. Yoongi? And now I have to wait. Is the distance too long? As I wait I get suddenly yanked by my hair and I fall back. When I look up I see Luke, grinning like an idiot with my hair in a tight grip.

He doesn't get far, a security guard saw the whole thing and comes to my rescue. Luke reluctantly let's me go and I ask the guard if he can fix me a ride. I wait in the parking garage, Luke can't get here. How did he find me? Did he maybe talk to Pearl? Or one of the others?

Love? What's wrong? Finally enters my brain. So the distance isn't too long. It just takes longer. I'm bringing dinner, so don't cook. Love you and see you later. The car arrives, well technically it's the driver that arrives. The car was already here.

We both get in and I tell him that I want to get dinner and he knows the favorite chicken place of the guys and drives me to it. He enters with me and orders everything the guys like. Apparently he has done this more than once for BTS.

Laden down with numerous bags full of hot, steamy food, we drive home, and as soon as I'm through the door, the bags get snatched away by the guys. Yoongi looks at the bags longingly and licks his lips. But he doesn't follow the food.

He comes closer and waits for me to take my shoes off. And as soon as he can, he wraps his arms tightly around me and hums in contentment. Mine circle his waist and I lay my head over his heart, and mark. He kisses the top of my head, "did you have a great day?" He asks me, as he buries his face in my hair. He inhales deeply before he comes up for a kiss on my forehead.

I giggle at this side of him and I love him more for it. "Yes thank you my day was good, and now it's great," and I kiss his cheek softly, and he blushes cutely. I giggle again, "come let's go eat." And I take his hand and we walk to the dining table.

If we dawdled any longer there wouldn't be any food left. Almost all of it is scarfed down by the other 5 boys, and I'm wondering where Jimin is.

"Wow. I bring the food, but it looks like I won't get to eat it," and I look pointedly at Jungkook. And it is difficult not to laugh. He looks like a hamster. Both cheeks puffed out, full of food. He looks up in guilt and I let my laughs go, I'm not angry. This gives me a great idea. It takes him a while, but finally the food he had in his mouth is swallowed.

"I'm sorry, Aqua, I....., " and I wave his comment away. "I'm not angry, on the contrary, now you," and I look at Yoongi and he smiles at me, "can take me on a date." He chuckles as he sees the others faces, and I walk away, "I'll take a shower and get ready. See you in an hour or so." Yoongi is still enjoying the prospect of taking me on a date. And I smile to myself.