💜 164 💜

When I wake up I feel a little groggy but it's not too bad

When I wake up I feel a little groggy but it's not too bad. I realize I'm alone when I feel next to me. Opening my eyes I look to the side and I see an empty bed with a note on the pillow. It's Jin's, and he's sorry I was still passed out when he needed to leave. He didn't try to wake me up, but secretly I wish he tried. He can't wait for the next three days to be over and they get two weeks off.

I'm not worried he will tell the others what he did yesterday, he promised me he wouldn't. Stretching the kinks out, I get up and enter my bathroom for a shower and my morning routine. Falling back into my habit of not looking into a mirror is easy and I get sad about it for a second, then I shake my head. I'm not dying yet and I will find someone who can give them back to me. I pick my clothes based on what we'll be doing today. It's another date. At least if the right person wins and he picks "date" that is.

Arriving in the kitchen I get my usual breakfast of fruit and yogurt. I clean after myself, grab my belongings and then leave the house. I drive over to them and park in the same spot. I wait a few minutes and then make my way over to the house unseen. Peeking through the window I see them getting ready to play another game, or multiple games today. Once filming has started, I sneak into the house and take the same spot as yesterday so they won't see me.

I have fun seeing them be silly with the hints and charades and I know Jin is helping the next one win. He knows who it's going to be, I told him yesterday. And he does need the help unfortunately. I need to use the facilities so I sneak out of the room and find a bathroom unseen from the guys. After relieving myself I wash my hands and slip through the door, sneaking back to my spot. When I reach it the losers are just getting up to leave after a staff member towards another room. Tae looks around him curiously, he doesn't look scared. He's just waiting and when their manager opens his mouth, Tae focuses his attention on the slim man.

"Now Taehyung, for a prize we will give you two choices. Either pick this box," and the manager points at the box set down at Tae's feet.

"Or have a date with Aqua." And Tae's face lights up with the biggest smile I have seen over the last few months.

"I definitely will choose the date." Tae answers smoothly and I hear some of the staff members chuckle. Smiling, I get up and slowly walk closer, Tae sees me and jumps up, rushing over.

"Hello Kitten. I've missed you so much. I'm happy to see you and go on a date. What are we doing?" He rambles in one breath when he stands in front of me. I don't answer him and stand on tiptoes and peck his lips.

"Hi Snuggles. I've missed you too. And you'll see what we are doing later. It's a surprise." I answer. He beams at me and just stares at my face, drinking it in and I do the same. Flurry next to me breaks me out of the spell and I look to my left, seeing the staff members clear away the equipment.

"Shall we go?" I question Tae. Now he leans in and kisses my cheek, and his lips linger a little, sending shivers down my spine.

"Yes, let's go. So did you have a date with Jin yesterday? He hasn't told us anything. And the others are very curious why he won't say anything." He answers as he walks after me towards the exit and out of the house. Outside he falls into step next to me and I look at him. He is softly smiling as he looks straight ahead.