💜 27 💜

My face is hovering over the pillow, so I can still breathe, but it looks like I press my face down into it

My face is hovering over the pillow, so I can still breathe, but it looks like I press my face down into it. This was different, but why. I know my sexy had his cock in my mouth, but who was that fucking me, because it definitely wasn't my Tiger. Just two spanks, that's not him. I'm still tied, and the blindfold is still covering my eyes. Someone turns my head, pulls the earbuds out, and claims my lips, his tongue sliding in.

He kisses lazily and once he has enough; he turns me to my side, making me the small spoon. I know what is going to happen because it always happens. His last claim on me, he needs to be the last to fuck me before sleep, and this is his favorite position. My sexy is quite insatiable, as am I for him, I'm wearing his soul mark after all. He lifts my leg but before he can go further I stop him.

"Hey Sexy, where is my Tiger?" I ask breathlessly.

"I'm right here" He moves closer so his voice sounds closer. But I believe it's s ruse. Why I don't know.

My Sexy gets impatient and slides into me in one go.

"So, who was the third?" I ask, moaning. Everything around me freezes. His cock throbbing and twitching, and I Squeeze his cock with my muscles, making him moan into my ear. No one says anything.

"No matter, I'll find out on my own", I moan again, because he moves, igniting the pleasure within my body. He is relentless and coaxes at least two orgasms out of me before finally spilling his seed inside of me. My throat is a little raw from the moaning and groaning. Body feeling very heavy with the release. I drift off quickly, I don't even notice them leave.

The next morning I find my hands untied, and the blindfold removed. How sweet of them. I do my morning routine and head down for breakfast.

The boys are all having breakfast, the atmosphere cheerful, I take my place and eat. In the meantime I look at them, trying to find a new face with the same glint in his eyes as my Sexy and Tiger. To make it easier in my head, I gave everyone a nickname. Sexy, Tiger, Tarzan, Romeo, Foxy, Snuggles, and Cowboy. I think they fit. I think I see a distinct look in Tarzan's eyes, so I finish my breakfast and clean up after.

I go to the car and wait for the rest, it's a practice day. I get on the app and text him.

At first, he tries to deny it, but when it's clear, I know it was him; he explains it was Tiger's idea. I ask some more questions and he answers almost all.

He didn't answer my question whether my Tiger joined in last night. No matter, I'll ask him myself. I click out of the app and put my phone away, when I look up the boys come out of the house.

We drive to practice, Practice is always fun, they practice hard, but intermingle a lot of fun. Filling the days with happy vibes, after practice, everyone looks like slow walking zombies. No energy for doing anything, and we go back home. Everyone freshens up and relaxes, then dinner and a late-night movie, or video games. We fill some nights with conversations, and my nights always ending with sex, but now with three.