💜 83 💜

The girls are afraid of strangers, so that's why I asked Hwan with us, when I walk in, Ame just comes out of the bathroom, and when she sees me, a smile starts to form on her face

The girls are afraid of strangers, so that's why I asked Hwan with us, when I walk in, Ame just comes out of the bathroom, and when she sees me, a smile starts to form on her face. And as soon as she sees Yoongi it falls off her face. And she looks betrayed at me. Her eyes zeroing on our hands holding.

"I'm.s-," but she turns and runs away. Oops. That could have been better. 'What is that about?' Flows through my mind. 'She asked me to help her get to you, and as I didn't remember I agreed. She has a crush on you' I look at him sideways and I see a small smirk on his face, but I ignore it and pull him with me to my room. Hwan looks around in wonder and follows.

Entering my room, I'm glad it's empty. I get my bag and load all of my clothes into it. It's a tight fit and I can only close it with Yoongi's and Hwan's help. I look around and it looks like I have everything. We leave the room and as we reach the hallway. Pearl comes storming in, "what are you doing? With him?" She adds as she sees Yoongi. And he looks at her with disgust. She doesn't see it as she is looking at me. When she spots Hwan, she takes a step back. She closes her mouth and says nothing more. Her eyes burn me and I smile. You can't get to me. I won't let you.

I open the front door without saying anything and walk through. Yoongi and Hwan follow me and we get outside and into the taxi. Yoongi tells Hwan where to go, and we drive away. During the ride I share my thoughts with Yoongi about everything Mr. Lee told me. He is shocked, as he hears that Mr. Lee is a whisperer. Next he is outraged at the lies the other Gemstones told, and he vows to help his friends, even Jimin. Although he isn't happy about it.

The taxi slows down and finally stops in front of a modern house in the distance. The driveway is blocked by a gate. I give Hawn a lot of cash, which he refuses but I force it on him again. Yoongi gets out, and he pulls me after him. We say goodbye to Hwan, and Yoongi leads me to the house, carrying my bag.

He opens the door and a delicious smell greets me. Right on the left side is the kitchen, open, and I see Jin behind the stove cooking. Yoongi closes the door and takes my hand. He leads me down a hallway to the right. All the way to the back. He opens the door and I enter after him. The room is medium sized. Not too small, but not too big either. It's just right. I don't need much room. If the room would only have a bed I would be fine. But here there is a desk, and chair, a small double bed, a wardrobe, a bedside table on both sides, and a recliner. The furniture is made of wood painted white. The bedsheets are a soft lavender. The walls are a pastel mint green. The floor is made of wood, with a soft carpet, pastel sky blue. The walls are decorated with framed photo's of various run BTS episodes. It has a huge window with sheer lavender curtains. A flat-screen TV is mounted on one wall. The whole vibe is soft and I like it.

Yoongi places my bag on the bed and takes me into his arms. He buries his face in my neck and sighs long. I stroke his back and chuckle. "What's wrong?" I ask and he shakes his head slightly, "nothing. I just missed doing this," and he kisses my sweet spot and moves his lips towards my mouth. The kiss is slow and loving, and I lose myself, and all my senses except touch.