💜 29 💜

The next morning is surreal

The next morning is surreal. When I wake, I'm completely embraced by arms and legs wrapped around me. His head is in the crook of my neck, breathing peacefully. I lay there listening to him, basking in his warmth and embrace. A big smile on my face. This beats waking up alone.

Unfortunately, nature calls, and I'm reluctant to answer its call, so I stay where I am. After 20 more minutes, I decide to heed its call and try to untangle myself from a sleeping Yoongi.

I struggle for 4 minutes before I'm finally free. He sleeps peacefully. I head to the bathroom to relieve myself and do my morning routine. I get dressed, kiss Yoongi, and place a note on my pillow. Then I go downstairs for breakfast, finding only Taehyung at the table.

"Good morning. Had an interesting night?" I say sitting next to him. He smiles devilishly at me, "you could say that." I get some fruit and eat a bite, "did it progress further than the second living room?"

He nods, "it did, but not much further. We didn't make it upstairs. Everyone passed us going to bed, didn't see you and Yoongi though," he looks at me, waiting for my answer.

"Well, that's because we went by when you two were fucking, your back to us," I shrug, "nice ass though,"I quip taking another bite, chewing, watching him.

"But don't worry, I still want to fuck you," he winks and resumes eating. I'll wait impatiently. We then get joined by Yoongi, who has a smirk on his face looking at Taehyung, "you had an eventful night."

He sits down next to me and leans in for a soft kiss, full of adoration, stroking my cheek with his thumb. Goosebumps erupt over my body at the public affection radiating from the gesture. It's the first time. Sure, they saw me naked in the throes of pleasure. But this feels like something more, something like love. But it can't be. Can it?

"Like you," Taehyung retorts, chewing, Yoongi smirking more, and raising his eyebrow at me.

"Fucking amazing and I just want to fuck her again and again," the other boys walk in at that moment and look amused at Yoongi.

"That amazing?" Namjoon asks with his eyebrows touching his hairline in question. Yoongi just smirks at them with a superior look in his eyes, touching me in plain sight, skimming over my breasts. I look at him with an eyebrow raised, and he grins at me, then winks and looks at the boys again, who by now have taken a seat at the table. I don't mind his possessiveness, I never understood the secrecy anyway, or is it just because of the spin the bottle game we did last night?

"Fuck, now I want to experience it myself," Hoseok, Namjoon, and Taehyung say simultaneously. I giggle at them and place my elbows on the table, leaning forward. I look each of them in the eyes, except for Yoongi.

"What do you guys think, we repeat last night, and what I mean by that," I take a bite, chew, and swallow, "I spin the bottle again, now without Yoongi, and the lucky winner will come up with me. And we repeat it till everyone gets picked."