💜 50 💜

Tarzan was worried I didn't text him last night

Tarzan was worried I didn't text him last night. I finally convince him I'm fine. I tell him what happened and why I didn't respond. He tells me to surround myself with people and I tell him I will.

After texting I put my phone away and eat the last of my dinner. I tell Chester I need to use the restroom, so we both leave the dressing room. On the way back, "so are they trying to get you alone?" he asks, looking questioningly at me.

I stop and he does too, "why did you agree to help me if you're doubtful?" I ignore his question and ask mine instead. He shrugs his shoulders, "mainly because Alfred asked me," he says with a sheepish grin.

Okay, honesty, much appreciated. "Well, Luke has been trying for months now, and it's not him I'm afraid of, he's harmless, Gerard, the manager, he has a twin brother with the same interest in me. He already felt me up, and last night could've been so much worse if it wasn't for that nice and friendly couple. Just watch them, you'll see it for yourself," I tell him.

He looks at me silently and then turns to go back to the dressing room. Inside, Asswipe(Gerard) is standing in the middle, about to make an announcement, and when he sees me, that evil creepy grin comes back on his face. Chester sees it too and takes his place beside Alfred, whispering.

"The audiences have expressed their desire to meet you personally, so after tonight's show, we'll do a meet and greet." He doesn't wait but turns and leaves the dressing room. I just sigh, it's no use making a fuss.

The performance receives another standing ovation and everyone gathers in the dressing room to freshen up. If we're going to meet the audience, it has to be not as sweaty as possible. Once everyone has changed and is at least a little more presentable, we take a seat at the table, and the first people make their way over. It takes us about an hour and a half to meet everyone and I'm enjoying myself.

I didn't think I would, but everyone is very nice and praises our performances and skills. I'm at the end of the table, and next to me is, unfortunately, Luke. We dance the most with each other, so of course we're next to each other. But even now, he's very professional and friendly. He hasn't said anything flirty or dirty to me all night.

When I say goodbye to the last people, the others are already halfway out of the room. I get up and follow them, thanking the people working here for a nice job. I'm the last on the bus and find a seat.

It's chilly on the bus and I burrow in my clothes and close my eyes. December is approaching and with it the colder weather, with frost and maybe snow. But its very unpredictable, sometimes the first snow comes in January, or maybe even February. But the digits will drop below zero.

Driving becomes a problem, with icy roads. The trees are bare of their leaves and somehow it has something beautiful. The renewal of life, when springs come and the trees become green again. There is still plenty of green visible during the day. The dark greens of fir trees, and not the fresh greens of loaf trees and the flowers once spring and summer roll around.

I like the winter, but that's mostly because my birthday is in December. I don't like to get older, but I celebrate the day I came into the world. Sadly it's also the death day of my mother. I can't say I miss her, but the idea of a mother is precious to me and I'm sad I've never known that.

And when I think about it, I can't say I've ever had a father, even though he was there in the beginning. I get yanked out of my thoughts when the bus suddenly slides to the side of the road, after a loud pop. The bus driver brakes and we slide, quite fast to a lamp post. I'm upfront, so I see everything clearly and I hold my breath and brace for the impact. The bus driver keeps breaking and we finally stop, nudging the lamp post slightly.

The bus gets jarred slightly and when everything is still, the boys jump up excitedly, screaming and punching each other on the shoulder.

Like they just had a near-death experience. The bus driver is shaking and I get up and check on him. He seems fine, not injured, just shaken up.

"Everyone okay?" The bus driver shouts through the bus and all shout back that they're fine. He gets off the bus and walks out of sight, then I hear a loud curse and I get off as well. The bus driver is at the back of the bus, and when I get closer I can see that the tire blew out.

The driver is angry and he whips out his phone and punches the screen harder in his anger. While he makes the call, I get back on the bus, "a tire blew out and help is coming," I inform the bus.

I sit back down and close my eyes. This may take a while. The others settle down too, and the bus becomes quiet, and I doze off.

My hands stroke through super soft locks, it feels like water flowing through your fingers. Lips gently brush against the skin of my throat, leaving fire in its wake. I gasp as his teeth bite down, followed by a tongue soothing the inflamed skin. I arch my back, pressing my breasts against a firm chest, my hardened nipples rubbing sensually over smooth skin. The sensation shoots tingles down to my pussy, wishing to be filled. I hear a groan near my ear and my earlobe gets sucked a second later.

My hands travel down over his strong back, muscles flexing. Firm yet soft to the touch and I let my fingers trail down and back up. He shudders at the light touch, "you're mine," he whispers and he puts his arms around me, under my arms, over my shoulders, his hands grab my head just before he crashes his lips against mine. The kiss is heated, possessive, and loving at the same time, and I lose myself in him, and the pleasure his tongue gives me.

He scoots up a little, to get better access, nestling himself right between my legs, his crotch against mine. He fits perfectly. The kiss never breaks, and he sucks my lower lip into his mouth, then bites it, and I moan. One of his hands caress my skin, all the way down to my hip, and there his fingers dig into my skin, holding me. He slowly inches closer and closer to my pus- I get jolted awake, and with the dream still imprinted on my brain, I'm disoriented and don't understand what happened.

My eyes slowly focus, and when my vision is clear, I see the road speeding under us. Oh, the bus is moving again. I relax back into the seat and let my mind wander. The dream reminds me of one night, back in the beginning. The sex was slow, with lots of touches, kissing, and licking. Maybe it was just a memory, but now I'm horny and alone.

I groan internally and see the hotel come into view. Just a little bit longer and I can escape to my sanctuary. When the bus finally stops in front of the hotel, I wait for the others to get off, and ask the driver how he's doing. He smiles at me and tells me he's fine. I smile back and get off.

I walk slowly inside and to my luck, I don't see the others. I still repeat the trick with the first floor, but today I take the stairs up to the third floor, why? I don't know, I just feel like it. I always follow this feeling, telling me I need to do this. So I do. There I use the elevator to go up to my room. I use the keycard and hear the lock click. I open the door, and I see light burning.

I didn't leave the lights on. Maybe one of the cleaners? I shrug it off and go right into the bathroom and start the shower. I slowly strip, not hearing the door being opened due to the shower. When I step out of my panties I turn around, and my heart flies to my throat, making it hard to swallow.

A/n

About whom did Y/n dream?
And why is it hard for her to swallow?
Leave it in the comments.
Have a happy life.