💜 142 💜

Nobody comes running after my yell and I look quizzically at Won-Shik

Nobody comes running after my yell and I look quizzically at Won-Shik. He shrugs his shoulders and walks further into the house. I follow him and as I'm curious where he will lead me I don't pay much attention to the hallway.

He suddenly stops inside an archway and I look around him. And the sight that greets me is one you only would see in movies and I chuckle. I can't help myself. Dad is a naughty one. Won-Shik is paralyzed, eyes big as he stares at the half naked woman searching through the refrigerator.

I nudge his side with my elbow when I'm next to him and he shakes his head and then looks at me. He's out of his element it seems. Why, though? It isn't weird dad has female companionship over. It's his house. I thought Won-Shik had called dad in the car. Maybe not? Or this wouldn't greet us if dad was expecting us.

He looks back at the woman and I do too. She has half long black hair. She is a little taller than me and otherwise I can't see anything else. Her back is to us and it looks like she is wearing a shirt of dad's.

"Nae Soo? Dae-Hyun finally got you in his bed?" Won-Shik startles the woman and she straightens up as she turns 180 degrees. The shirt isn't closed and in her speed she flashes us and I see Won-Shik blush in the corner of my eye. She sees it too and she looks down and grabs the shirt and covers herself completely.

Then she looks at us and the horror and embarrassment is easy to see all over her face. She clears her throat and I see her breathe deeply, "what are you doing here Won-Shik?" She ignores his question and fixes his frame with a scolding stare. Looking at Won-Shik, he shrinks a little and scratches his neck.

Looks like there is history between them. This is getting better and better. And I look back at her waiting for the next thing to happen. Her eyes switch from Won-Shik to me and she inspects me thoroughly. And when our eyes connect at the end I feel x-rayed.

The look is cold and it looks like she doesn't like me. I don't care. She doesn't know me yet. And who knows how serious this is. "I'm visiting my little brother. And you? What are you doing here?" Won-Shik questions her back after the blush left his face. He looks to be back to his normal self.

"Soo? Can't you find the whipping crea-?" And dad appears around the corner. He freezes when he sees us and he looks scared from Soo to me, then back to Soo. He's bare chested and I suspect he's completely naked. But luckily he's behind a counter blocking him from my view. I smile big at him and he visibly relaxes.

Next he turns to Won-Shik and fixes him with an angry glare. "Didn't I tell you not to come here unannounced?" And Won-Shik shrugs his shoulders, "yeah you did. But I thought because Y/n wanted to talk to you," and dad looks at me again, "I would bring her where you are." Won-Shik explains.

"You wanted to see me? What's wrong?" Dad questions me immediately, forgetting to be angry at Won-Shik. At the questions I see Soo look bewildered and a little angry at dad. Hmm looks like he didn't tell her about me. Is it too new what they have? Or is it more serious and that's why she is angry?