💜 163 💜

When I open my eyes I feel like shit

When I open my eyes I feel like shit. My entire body hurts, like I've been hit by a truck going 100 miles an hour. For a minute I don't understand what happened but when I remember the pain after the incredible sex I shrink in on myself. The pain can only mean one thing and I dont want to see the evidence. Curling into a ball I let my mind wander. He carried me to bed and I don't know how to feel about that, or him, so I bury all of my thoughts regarding Jimin in the back of my mind. After an hour I feel so numb but I need to get up. Now this has happened, I need to see the others. I sit up and my back muscles protest heavily as pain shoots through them. I almost fall out of bed as I try to get out, I stumble to the bathroom. Just before entering I hesitate, theres a huge mirror and Im scared to see myself. I step in and as soon as the mirror is near, I start to panic, my breaths are coming super quick but don't give relief and it feels like I'm suffocating.

I crumple into a crying ball on the floor and cry my eyes out. I stay like this for at least an hour but it could have been longer, I don't know. My eyes are empty and I can't possibly shed another tear. I feel so weak but I need to pull myself together. The guys will be a mess once they find out. I slowly stand up and questions pop up. Most of all; why? Did he know he could do this all this time? If so, why didn't he offer to help? I just don't understand. See, I cant even bury my thoughts. I make a better effort in burying them so they wont pop up unexpectedly. I exit out of the bathroom and look around for my phone. I need to know how much time has passed me since he left.

It's not in my bedroom and I dress before looking for my phone elsewhere. Arriving in the living room I see a piece of paper on the table that wasn't there before. On it are just four words and they explain nothing.

I am so sorry.

I grab it and crumple it in my hand, the tears falling again. Oh, looks like I have a few reserves. I wipe them away and resume my search for my phone. When I finally find it in the kitchen I see I missed two days. The guys already went and are back from North Carolina. Today is the first of the last four days; the four most relaxing days where they only play a game and after that they have free time. I know I promised dad but I can't wait anymore. And if I can talk to Jimin I will. I need to know why?

I get back upstairs, take a little more care with my morning routine. I realize that with me passing out for two days, I couldn't take my birth control. So I don't take one now and will wait for my period, hoping I don't get pregnant. I do want children, but not now. After dressing I get back downstairs and take the time to write a letter, explaining what happened. Then I get everything I could need and leave the house. I know where they are staying and I drive through the morning traffic.

I don't enter the property with my car but park a little away so I won't alert them. I want to stay secret for my plan. I take a look in the rearview mirror and see my eyes are still bloodshot, red and puffy. Great, now I really need to make sure they don't see me. I get out and walk towards the house. Luckily I don't see anyone outside. Getting next to the house I peek through a window and see six of the seven sitting at the table, eating breakfast, joking around. It makes me smile seeing them happy despite everything. I glance around and when their manager looks my way I duck but I think I was too late.