💜 81 💜

"I want you to meet my parents," Yoongi says and he looks a little scared of my reaction

"I want you to meet my parents," Yoongi says and he looks a little scared of my reaction. I squeeze his hand and he smiles bigger, and he loses the fear in his eyes.

I'm a little speechless to be honest. I didn't expect that. His parents? Now? I mean right now? Like right now? Hmm seems my brain is in a loop. We get a taxi, and he lets me think, and just holds my hand, as his thumb rubs soothingly over the top.

I'm really nervous. We only told each other hours ago, and now we're on our way to his parents. But I love him for it. He's so open, but he needs to tone it down when we're back in Seoul. I think our best bet is to not say anything about being soulmates, and he needs to call me Aqua. I'll tell him later.

I lay my head on his shoulder and he gives the top of my head a kiss, and it feels so right. 'Don't worry. They'll love you, because I love you' floats into my brain and I smile. He's so sweet, and I melt. 'I'm sorry. I can't help myself, and to be honest the term parents is foreign to me. I never had any, so I don't know what to expect' I send back.

He smiles down at me as I angle my head so I can look into his eyes. He leans in and kisses me sweetly. The Taxi slows down and the nerves rush in and I feel like I can vomit. He pays, and we get out. He walks to the door and opens it with his key, he enters and I follow. My hands shake a little as he leads me further into the house.

We visit the kitchen first and he introduces me to his mother, and at the word soulmate, she smiles big, claps her hands and hugs me. Wow, is she strong, and somehow I feel loved, even if I don't know her. Must be motherly love, and tears spring to my eyes, and I blink and blink to dispel them. She releases me, and I smile at her as she looks at me, and I get the feeling she is inspecting me.

Next she pulls and hugs Yoongi, and I smile as I see how much she loves him and he loves her. She ends the hug with a kiss to his cheek. She goes back to her cooking and it smells delicious already. Next is his father, and he greets me more formally, and hugs Yoongi tight.

His mother calls us for dinner and they interrogate me about everything while we eat and I'm enjoying myself, and I don't mind the personal questions. With some even Yoongi blushes. And it makes me laugh. Next they tell me how they met, and fell in love. Then everything about Yoongi, and he gets embarrassed when his mother gets up and gets the photo albums. His father and he clean the table as his mother pulls me to the couch. She explains every picture, and Yoongi was so adorable when he was small.

And my mind is distracted with a little Yoongi of my own. And then I remember I was scared to be pregnant before I got in a coma. But apparently I wasn't. And I feel a little sad about it. Later that night, we leave, and Yoongi packed his stuff, so we can get back to Seoul together.

I did get a text from Ame, saying our schedule for Monday was canceled and instead I was expected in Mr. Lee's office. It doesn't say at what time, so I'll go first thing in the morning. And funnily Yoongi's schedule is canceled too. Is it maybe Mr. Lee's doing? Giving me more time to find him.