💜 168 💜

Before I can utter any word I'm in the middle of a giant group hug

Before I can utter any word I'm in the middle of a giant group hug. My bathroom is huge so nothing hinders us as we slowly move on the spot. The guys are overjoyed and I'm too. I was so stupid, if I just looked at myself immediately I could have spared Hobi the heartbreak.

"Hobi? I'm so, so sorry I wrote you that letter. I was stupid, I should have....." I try to apologize but his lips halt the flow of words, molding them against mine.

He pulls back and stares deeply into my eyes. "Don't worry about it. I understand you were scared." Hobi answers. A hand turns my face and before I can really see who it is, lips descend on mine. He pulls back after a few heartbeats and the same thing happens again. And three more after that, and then we fall silent, just holding each other and I hear more than one sniffle. Six males hanging on my frame in the middle is getting quite heavy so to save myself I suggest moving this back to the pool, where we can talk and later eat. Everyone agrees and the hug dissolves, but before I can make my escape, a single pair of arms snake around me from the back while the others leave my bathroom. He holds me back until it's just the two of us.

"For a second there I thought I did something to upset you. But I understand now, you were just protecting yourself against the pain. It had nothing to do with me." He whispers over my shoulder as his chin rests right next to my ear. I turn in his arms and look up at him, while he looks down. I stroke his hair out of his face, lift up on tip toes and softly kiss his lips, holding the pose for just a second and then pull back.

"I'm sorry I was so clumsy in explaining what the problem was. I never meant to hurt you. I would rather feel it myself than have you experience any kind of pain." I whisper back and then wind my arms around his waist and lie my ear over his heart. Its beat is reassuringly steady and somehow it calms me down, only realizing I needed to calm down when it happens.

"Don't apologize. It must have been devastating thinking Jimin stole them. And let me tell you right now, I don't know if I can ever forgive him for what he put you through." He whispers. And I can't answer or I'm going to cry, but I don't know if it's because I'm happy or if I'm sad. I kiss his neck and then break out of the hug but take hold of his hand. I don't have to hold back anymore I realize, with no one. I can just do whatever comes over me at the moment without thinking about it and I get excited with my new found but old freedom.

When we join the others I see everyone has a glass of fruit punch and there are two filled glasses waiting for Kookie and I. Sitting down between Yoongi and Joonie and as soon as I sit Tae gets up, pushes the table a little away and then sits down at my feet, immediately taking off my flip flops and rubbing my foot. I sigh and then both hands are taken into a lap and stroked, rubbed or caressed. Looking over at Jin he smiles at me and I know hes content to watch for now. Well have our moment together later.

"So...." And I let it linger in the air, looking around at all of them. "Now what?" I add after half a minute.

"Now we just enjoy our two weeks with you and do whatever we want. We'll worry about it once were home, okay?" Joonie suggests and the others agree immediately. And I laugh out loud at the speed of agreeing and how excited they sound. The guys join me and we laugh for a few minutes, just letting the emotions out.