💜 33 💜

I don't know what the others are doing, but I feel like dancing today

I don't know what the others are doing, but I feel like dancing today. As I open the door to the small dance studio, I hear soft music flowing to me, and to my surprise find Jimin dancing. He doesn't notice me and I quietly slip in and close the door. I slide down and sit, watching him. He's beautiful when he dances. He's beautiful always, but dancing has that something special. It draws my eyes every time, even when the others dance around him. The music changes and a more hip hop song comes up, changing his moves to sharp and precise instead of graceful and slow. His sexy side comes out naturally when he dances like this, and when he wants to be sexy, it's lethal.

I could watch him for hours. I'm so mesmerized I don't hear the footsteps on the other side of the door, and it gets yanked open. I yelp and fall backwards, my head on someone's shoes. My yelp alerts Jimin, who stops dancing to look at us.

I look up and Jin looks down at me, "comfortable?" He laughs, "you two alone again." I look at him, confusion clouding my mind, "what do you mean alone again?" I ask him, sitting up. He offers me his hands, and I let him pull me up.

"Oh nothing special, you two always find each other somehow." I shrug it off, looking at Jimin raising my eyebrows. He grins and shrugs his shoulders. Okay, whatever.

"What's up?" I ask Jin. "Oh nothing, I'm just a little bored." Rubbing his face with his hand and sighing. "How about we go shopping, normally they close at six, but tonight they stay open till nine o'clock?"

He smiles big at me, "yes please." I look at Jimin, "you in?" He nods and turns off the music, still blaring through the speakers. Jin rounds the others and all tag along.

Arriving at the mall, we get out of the car and make our way towards the entrance, "how about we meet back here at nine?" I ask the boys. They agree and I bid them goodbye, walking away towards the first shoe store I see. When I turn the corner, I see Yoongi and Jimin following me, whispering, heads close together. How cute, I pretend I don't notice them and enter the store. I browse the shop slowly, sometimes stopping and looking closer at a shoe.

A shoe catches my eye and I ask for my size to try them on. While waiting, I see Jungkook enter the store and bee-lining straight for Yoongi and Jimin, joining the whispered conversation. They don't see me looking at them, and I turn away before I'm found out. The shoes get handed to me and I try them on. I walk around a little and even do a couple of dance moves; I want them for dancing, anyway. I like them, so I switch back to my shoes and look further. When nothing else piques my interest, I check out and pay.

I leave the store and enter the next one. A favorite of mine, a bookstore, not good. I spend way too much time in here and walk out with a couple of bags more. The next store is casual clothes and I get myself some new pants and shirts, and even a dress I like. They're still following, stealing looks at me and whispering after.

Okay, let's play a little and I browse the stores till I find what I'm looking for. A sex shop and I walk into it. I stay in the front, hidden from view, but mine is unobstructed and I see them looking apprehensively at each other, and around them. Debating whether to enter, I can see them shifting feet and eyes flying around at everything.