💜 30 💜

(It's the same POV as chapter 29)

I raise my eyebrows at him, "what?"

He snickers, "you just couldn't help yourself, right? I just came to get something to drink, and I heard her moaning, and I knew you were with her. A quickie before she has to go?"

I smile sheepishly and shrug my shoulders, "sorry, you know the effect she has on me. You feel the same, you said so yourself. She could've turned me away," I finish weakly.

He shakes his head and says, "you and I know, she'll never do that, to either of us," and he straightens up and walks away. I watch him go, knowing he is right. She never once said no, she was open about what she wanted from the beginning. I still don't understand why I'm so drawn to her.

I've noticed that I sometimes place my hand between her breasts, palm face down, when I fuck her, no matter the position we're in. It radiates heat right into my hand, filling me up with a homey feeling. Weird, but very arousing.

She feels like mine, but I also know the other two feel the same. She is also theirs, and I don't mind one bit. We've shared girls before, even with the others, but this feels completely different. Like she is ours, instead of just a girl we fuck.

I shake my head to get rid of the deep thoughts and go upstairs to take a shower; I feel sticky. I chuckle at myself and leave the kitchen. In the upstairs hallway, I run into Jin, "where were you? Bathroom again? Or is there something I should know about the night at the club when we couldn't find you?"

He looks at me, and I look straight back, giving nothing away. I know I look a little flushed from the sex, but I hope he doesn't notice, being hung up on the night at the club.

Another tricky topic, but I prefer that one over what just happened. As far as the others know, Yoongi is the only one who fucked her, and I know that's not true. Proven by the stickiness inside my boxers, I need a shower.

"Now that I think about it, Y/n being kissed, and you missing. Quite the coincidence, don't you think?" He says, nodding his head, as it convinces him he solved a riddle.

He did, but I will not tell him that. One of them knowing is one too many. That kiss should stay between Y/n and me. She has said nothing about it either, I even doubt she knows it was me. I hope she does, she just hasn't let me know she knows.

I believe she acts differently with me compared to the other two. All the others. I realize I've been staring at Jin for far too long, "I don't know what you're talking about. Taehyung must have missed me, but I was in the bathroom."

He hums but says nothing, and when it looks like he will say nothing more, I move past him and go to my room. I lay down on my bed and stare up at the ceiling. I'll wait for Jin to go away, I don't want to run into him again.

After a while, I get up, grab clean clothes and go to one bathroom, hoping it's empty. Fate doesn't smile down on me now. The bathroom isn't empty, "hey," I say, putting my clothes down, "mind if I take a shower while you're doing what you're doing?"