💜 169 💜

When I wake up I realize I'm caged into Tae's arms

When I wake up I realize I'm caged into Tae's arms. A flood of happiness passes through me and I send it to Tae, and he smiles immediately in his sleep. He's so adorable, I turn to my other side and Tae stirs but doesn't wake. I slowly lift his arm, scoot out from under it and put his arm back down. He deserves his first sleep in, so I quietly enter my bathroom and do my morning routine.

Leaving the bathroom naked I find clothes to wear, a lavender tank top, for now no bra but when we leave, should we leave, I'll put one on. Panties, obviously and a baby blue skirt, reaching mid thigh. For footwear I pick flip flops; I love flip flops and I wish I could always wear them. Watching Tae sleep for a minute I leave and walk down the stairs. It's quiet and when I look out the window I see the sun barely coming up. Let's make a nice breakfast for them, walking straight to the pantry for everything I need to make pancakes, French toast, scrambled eggs, bacon and kimchi toast.

First I prepare everything so I can cook it when they are close to getting downstairs so everything will still be hot. An hour and a half later I hear the first noises from upstairs and start the coffeemaker and begin cooking. Yoongi is the first one down and he comes over to me immediately but I step back and he looks puzzled.

"I think I would like to change the rules of our deal. I want it to stand for a little longer, but I also want a hug. So how about it ends when you are deep inside me?" I whisper and first I see shock flit through his eyes but then they turn dark and he gives me that sexy crooked smirk.

"Fine by me." And he takes me into his arms, resting my head on his chest, his heart loud in my ear.

"Can I help?" He breaks the silence. Lifting my head I shake it and then break out of his hug.

"Could you wake the others?" I ask him instead.

"Sure thing, Love." He kisses my cheek and then whistles as he walks back upstairs.

As I'm cooking I take stuff to the table and with every trip one of them arrives at the table. The first one wishing me a good morning is Jin, followed by Joonie. Hobi is third and Kookie is adorable, still rubbing the sleep from his eyes when he sits down as the fourth. Number five is Yoongi and ten minutes later sleepyhead Tae arrives. As soon as Tae sits down, Kookie attacks the plates of food in the middle and I laugh. The others chuckle or shake their heads at him, but he ignores them all except me as he looks up and winks at me.

"What are the plans for today?" I question the table, taking a bite and glancing around as I chew.

"Jin told me what you did when he won, so now I want a date with you too, just us." Kookie whines a little and he sounds cute. And I know with him I can do all the thrill rides the others don't like.

"I would love that. How about you, Hobi?" And looking over he is surprised but I don't acknowledge it. I know he's not used to this yet, having felt left out for so long, but I plan to remedy that right away.