💜 14 💜

Yoongi's touch is magical, I still feel phantom fingers rubbing and sliding into me, I regard him silently

Yoongi's touch is magical, I still feel phantom fingers rubbing and sliding into me, I regard him silently. If I choose a dare, it's going to be bad, but the truth is maybe equally bad. Which one is the best option?

A smile is slowly creeping on his face the longer it takes to answer.

"Afraid?" he asks me, his entire face lighting up with glee and a devious glint comes to his eyes.

With him I will not survive with either option, I take a sip of my drink to dispel the dryness in my mouth, which doesn't work. My mouth feels even drier, making it hard to swallow. 'How is that possible?'

"Afraid? No, not afraid, just trying to decide if I want to fly again, or postpone it. Okay, truth."

The boys snicker at my reply and Yoongi looks giddy, weird, I thought it would disappoint him.

"What was that about the kiss with Hoseok's dare?" He looks like he wants to know, why is not clear to me, maybe because he and I haven't kissed yet and this will help him decide if he wants to kiss me or not.

"You want to know? You're all going to think I'm weird." I slowly look around to gauge the other's interest, and I'm taken aback, all just as attentively waiting, wanting to know too. I already kissed three, two I know, but the third is still a mystery to me.

"Fine, I don't like to start a kiss, a peck is fine, but a proper kiss, no." Taehyung looks confused and scratches his head deep in thought.

"What do you mean?" Taehyung questions.

"Well, I like to be kissed, and not kiss. I like not knowing when a kiss will happen or how, or where. Some look like they understand, others not so much.

When I start, I will know exactly when, how, and where." I shrug my shoulders, "weird I know."

"No, not weird," Jin speaks up, "a kiss just might not happen when the other doesn't know it's a thing for you, right?"

I nod, "it happened once or twice," I say with a laugh "it was awkward as fuck. Me constantly wondering why he wouldn't kiss me, and he probably felt the same."

My laughter dies down and a comfortable silence comes over us. It's getting late and some are yawning, getting tired.

"How about we continue this another time?" I question the boys.

They agree, some get up to head in, others finish their drink first.

"I'll clean up. Goodnight guys," I bid them farewell and when I'm finally alone, I lay back down and watch the stars, smoking another joint. That was my first orgasm given by someone else, wow so much better than my hand, or toy. My former sex partners were stupid, or I wasn't that attracted to them. Either way, someone else's touch is so much better, I realize that now.

I'm glad and hope for more. Do you know how water looks just before it boils? That's what I feel running through my veins, it feels amazing; they make me feel amazing. So glad I got the chance to meet them.