💜 102 💜

"Fuck, that hurt," I groan rubbing the back of my head

"Fuck, that hurt," I groan rubbing the back of my head. Jin rushes to me and pulls me to my feet, and without another word pulls me from my room. I get curious, as he is very anxious. "Jin, wh-," but my voice gets stuck in my throat when I see why I'm here. Tears roll over my cheeks and I don't understand how it could happen. I take a step closer but Yoongi stops me, and then I see it. The gun. My heart beats faster and then Luke steps from behind her.

He smiles evilly at me, "I told you, you would be mine. Now come with me or she dies." He does something with the gun and I know it's ready to fire. "You won't hurt them if I go with you?" I ask, and surprisingly, my voice is steady and firm. I can't trust him, no matter how he answers. But I have to do something. If any of them got hurt, I wouldn't forgive myself. It's because of me. And as everyone is here, they're all in danger.

"I'm sorry, but I have to do this." I tell everyone, but look at Yoongi. And I see the understanding come over him, and he shakes his head at me, but doesn't say anything. Get her to the hospital please? He nods and tears leave his eyes, and I kiss him quickly. He grabs me and doesn't let go. "Please Yoongi? I need to do this. You understand right?" And he slowly nods, but doesn't relent his hold. I pry his arms off me, and he lets them fall limply beside him. His head is down and seeing him this hurt, hurts me. I swallow the tears away and walk to the door.

"They will take care of you. I'm so sorry you got mixed up in this." I smile sadly at her. She takes my hand and squeezes. I grab her and push her into Jungkook's arms as he is the closest. Luke grabs my arm and points the gun at me. I look over my shoulder as he tugs me away. Yoongi and Taehyung are in the front.

Don't worry. He won't hurt me. He needs me. He wants my money. Cancel my credit cards please. I love you both. Please tell Taehyung. I send as a last goodbye. And then I send all my love to Taehyung. I look at Luke, and watch his every move. He isn't solely focused on me, but more on where he's taking me, which is a black car. He pushes me in after opening the door. He comes in after me, still pointing the gun on me. Funnily I'm not afraid, not yet. At the moment he seems stable.

"So tell me? Where did you find her?" I ask, as the car drives away, and I realize he isn't alone. Who is driving? But I don't see anything that could tell me who it is. He has a hoodie on, so I see nothing, except a hooded figure. Luke chuckles, "wouldn't you like to know?"

"Well yes. That's why I asked." I tell him. God, how could I have forgotten how annoying it is to deal with him. He sighs like I'm a child who asks to much. "I saw her at the airport when the police dropped me off after our last party." And he grins big, "it took me a while, but once I remembered who she was, I knew she was my way to you. So I took her, had my fun, and now you're here." Fun? What fun? Please no. Not the same fun he had with me? Please, please no. The tears flow again, "you raped her?" And he looks shocked. Am I wrong?

"What? No of course not. We had sex. She wanted it." He tells me smugly. So yes, he raped her. I'm almost out of my seat, but he lifts the gun and I slowly sit back. He chuckles, "I should have used a gun sooner. This is much easier than that stupid plan." What plan? What is he talking about? He doesn't make any sense. "What do you want with me?" I ask, maybe I'll get somewhere with this topic. Besides talking more about her doesn't help me. The boys will take care that she gets the treatment she needs.