💜 6 💜

Hands slide slowly into my hair to the back of my head

Hands slide slowly into my hair to the back of my head. He grabs my hair and pulls a little, tilting my head up, he slants his mouth over mine and kisses me lazily. He seeks entrance by biting my lower lip hard. A gasp leaves my mouth at the pleasure-pain. I know his tongue is in my mouth, doing unspeakable things, but it still feels like he's licking my clit.

He comes up for air, lifts the shirt over my head, and dives in again, pressing his lips to mine. In between, he nibbles on my lips, moans leaving my throat more and more frequently, an orgasm slowly building. He undoes the buttons on my jeans and pulls them down my legs. He slowly trails his hands up my calves to my thighs. He squeezes and then his hands trail to my sides. His touch is feather-light trailing up to my neck before sliding into my hair again, for some more kissing.

His tongue is stroking mine, and a shiver runs down my spine. Suddenly he turns me around, and pushes his crotch, with an obvious bulge, up against my ass, his hands slide down over my shoulders, my spine, right to my ass. I feel a spank on my right ass cheek, the walls of my pussy contract and the feeling of emptiness intensifies.

My juices soak my panties. The pain is not pain, just delicious burning and pleasure. His lips slide up and down the side of my neck, sometimes with the tongue.

He spanks me again and a low, long moan leaves my throat. It makes him bite and lick harder. The next spank is also harder.

I push my ass back into him, a groan leaving him now.

Hearing that makes me desperate for more. I lift my hands back up to his head and pull him closer to my neck.

His hair is so soft, I could stroke and feel it for hours. We continue in this position for some time; him leaving hickeys on my neck, occasionally spanking me.

Then his hand turns my face so he can claim my lips again, I part my lips to let him in, and he doesn't disappoint. He slides his tongue in forcefully, turning the kiss rough, greedy, and hungry.

I don't bother fighting for dominance, I'm going to lose anyway, it's the way I like to kiss. His hands slowly creep to my breasts and I wait in ecstasy for his touch.

He pushes my bra up, giving him unlimited access. He leaves a butterfly touch between my breasts, causing the mark to tingle and burn deliciously. Then he cups my breasts and holds them in his hands, squeezing and kneading, and in between, pinching and rolling my nipples.

The new sensations rip moans from my throat and gasps for air, my moans steadily becoming louder and louder. I keep pushing my ass back into him for added friction. Judging by the sounds coming from him, he enjoys the feeling.

Slowly his right hand slides down my stomach, and my breath hitches realizing where he is planning on going. His hand slides down slowly, giving me goosebumps.

He pushes his hand into my panties, going straight for the jackpot.

The first touch makes me jump in his arms, which tighten around me, turning me immobile. He rubs my clit, first slowly circling it, then right on my clit, where I want him the most, then pushing a finger into me before returning to my clit.