💜 34 💜

He leads me up to my room, being very gentle with me like I'm made of porcelain

He leads me up to my room, being very gentle with me like I'm made of porcelain. I don't want shower sex again, so I move towards my bathroom.

"I'll take a quick shower, so wait here and I'll be right back." He says nothing, but squeezes my hand so I know he heard me. Once the bathroom door is closed, I take the blindfold off and take a quick shower. Washing quickly, including my hair. Once clean, I dry myself and rub my favorite scented body lotion into my skin. I brush my hair and I spray a little perfume behind my ears and tie the blindfold back around my head when I'm at the door.

I open the door and a hand grabs mine. He was waiting behind the door. He places my hand over his heart and I feel bare skin. He's hot to the touch, my other hand moves of its own and touches his abs. The muscles flex and he turns me around, then he kisses the nape of my neck, sweeping my wet hair to the side. He bites and sucks and I moan at the feeling. He embraces me, nestling his shaft flush against my ass. I grind back and he moans low and deep.

So he got lucky. Maybe the next time more of them have their fingers crossed. It helped him, at least. He curls his hands around my heavy breasts, me sighing. He kneads and squeezes, rubbing the inside of his hand flat over my nipples. The touch sends electricity to my clit and I squeeze my legs together. I'm still grinding back and he rocks forwards, dry fucking slowly. Ripping moans from us both.

He walks me forward to the edge of my bed and makes me sit down. I don't know what he wants, so I wait and it fills me with excitement. Then I feel something against my lips and when I use my tongue, it tastes a little salty, so I open my mouth further and move my head forwards. He takes a step closer and he slides over my tongue; he moans as my hot wet mouth envelopes his length; I use my hands too, not everything fits.

His hands move my head up and down at a considerable speed. I swallow and he moans and rips himself from my mouth, breathing heavy.

"Naughty," he whispers. I take the blindfold off and grin up at Taehyung.

"Hi Taehyung." His eyes light up in happy excitement and he smiles his signature smile at me, all boxy and teeth.

"Hello Y/n," he cups my face in his big hand and rubs his thumb over my lips, "I want to kiss you every time I see you," he breathes.

"Then please do," I seductively say, licking my lower lip. He leans down and I look up and our lips connect. Soft pressure, yet dominant. He kisses me slowly, taking his time and I don't mind. I love to kiss, such an intimate and sensual act, it turns me on every time. I sigh against his lips and lick his lower one, before sucking it into my mouth.

He groans and puts his hands on the bed behind me; I have to lean back; he places his knee between my legs, pushing against my core. I scoot back and he follows; we stop in the middle and I'm flat on my back and he leans over me, his knees between my legs. He spreads his knees, pushing my legs open and he trails a finger up my slit, stopping at my clit and he applies pressure, smiling devilishly at me, he switches his finger for his thumb and pushes the now freed finger inside, "so wet and hot," and thrusts in and out, adding a second finger and then a third, "and sooo soft," he moans against my ear. He growls and increases the speed of his fingers, "come for me."