💜 159 💜

When my eyes open the next day they are drowning in Hobi's pretty ones as he stares at mine

When my eyes open the next day they are drowning in Hobi's pretty ones as he stares at mine. So Tae carried me to Hobi's and not my bed. I don't mind, now I can explain.

"Are you still angry?" Hobi breaks the silence. And he looks worried as he chews the inside of his cheek.

"No, I'm not angry anymore. But you understand why I got angry right?" I answer. His forehead wrinkles in thought and I watch as he thinks. After a minute he shakes his head.

"It hurts me to see you in pain, so either way I'm in pain. Why should you be in pain too? Besides this is absolutely nothing. Compared to the stealing of the marks or the soul pain I felt in the beginning when I got close to one of them, or heaven forbid all four together, this is just like a soft pat. And you have to work and it would hinder you. I can't work and dad won't let me even though I could. He wanted to send me away." I explain.

"Are you sure you aren't in pain? I felt it and it really hurt when you received the wound." He questions me.

"I'm sure. And next time you want to take some of the pain, ask me, okay?" I answer. And I scoot closer and he moves too and when we settle down my face is pressed into his chest and his arms hold me tight.

"I love you Angel and next time I'll ask." He whispers over my head.

"I love you too Foxy. Thank you." I mumble, I think he understood me, but I'm not sure so I lean my head back and look at him. Well I try but as soon as he can he attaches his mouth to mine in a soft kiss. I don't have time to stay in bed with him unfortunately, so after a few moments I break the kiss and sit up.

"I'm sorry. I have a date with Joonie today so I need to get ready." I apologize to Hobi.

"I know. He told me last night. He was very giddy and he's looking forward to spending some time with you." Hobi answers. I climb out of bed and walk to the door. I turn and wave at Hobi and then walk out.

I grab my clothes and use the bathroom for a shower and my morning routine. Once I'm finished I get to the kitchen and see Joonie fiddling with the coffeemaker and when I want to greet him he curses.

"Good morning Joonie. Did you break it?" I inquire, a half smile on my face. He whirls around and blushes.

"I don't understand why this keeps happening to me." He whines and I laugh.

"Don't worry about it. It's just a coffee maker. We'll get ours on our way to Amethyst's family. Did you have breakfast already?" I question him, waiting by the fridge.

"No, I arrived here a minute before you did." He answers while still trying to repair the machine.

"Want to grab breakfast with the coffees we'll get?" And I stop next to him and watch what he's trying to do. I think it's beyond repair but I'm not telling him that. He tries for a minute longer and then he gives up.