💜 111 💜

We find the boys in a booth, and as they are pretty small there is no spare room for the other girls

We find the boys in a booth, and as they are pretty small there is no spare room for the other girls. There isn't even space for me. But Taehyung isn't phased, and makes me sit on his lap. When I sit down, I'm not comfortable enough and I wiggle but I get swamped with arousal and Taehyung's hands grab my waist to hold me still.

I giggle, "thanks for the gifts. I love them," I tell the three boys I haven't thanked yet. They beam at me, and Hoseok gets a mischievous glint to his eyes. I wiggle again, and Taehyung groans low but I hear it. And I can feel him beneath my ass. He's hard and throbs. I lean forwards, and this way I lift myself up a little. His hands cup my ass, and his fingers wiggle, and I bite my lip to stop the moan. He's an absolute devil when he slips a finger past my panties, and he feels my arousal. I can hear him groan again and I sit back down, pushing his finger into me.

He somehow gets a second finger with the first and crooks his fingers inside me. That spot deep within gets stimulated constantly. His other hand brushes my ass when he fumbles with something. My mind isn't completely here, and when he pulls his fingers out and pulls me back, his hard cock slides into me. I gasp loudly and the guys look at me, stopping their conversation. "Aqua? Is everything okay?" Jin asks me, concern clear for me to see. "Hmm, yes." Leaves me on another gasp. Taehyung just bucked his hips up, surging deeper into me.

Love? What are you doing? And it's coated with laughter. I can't help it, and move my hips as subtle as I can. The pleasure flows through me and I send it to Taehyung, and he moans, and buries his face in my neck. His arms come around me and he holds me down, and rocks his hips.

Nothing. The better question would be: what is that devil behind me doing? And I see Yoongi's eyes switch to Taehyung, and a smirk comes over his lips. I want to hear how good he makes you feel, Love. Let go, moan for me and I do and the guys look startled. I hear Yoongi growl, and our eyes lock. The love shines so bright I drown, and don't want to resurface. Taehyung groans and lifts me up, holding my ass in his hands. The other guys catch on right away, and before I know it Namjoon disappears under the table.

I feel hands and then a face, more specifically a nose. He nuzzles closer, and then my clit is met with a warm, wet and soft tongue. "Yoongi!" Jin and Hoseok say at the same time, and he breaks our eye contact and looks at them. I close my eyes and let my head hang, and enjoy the cock and tongue bringing me closer and closer to absolute bliss. Then I hear Hoseok ask, "aren't you bothered by Taehyung fucking your soulmate?" Yoongi laughs and it dies slowly, in the end he snickers as he replies, "no it doesn't. Should I tell them Tae?" And Tae groans and speeds up, and Namjoon sucks hard on my clit.

"It doesn't bother me because Taehyung is her soulmate too." At this I look up, and see four surprised faces looking at me. All have their mouth open in a perfect O. One already knew there was a second soulmate, and when I look at him he smirks, and his eyes are unreadable. In the silence, I don't even hear them breathing. Namjoon groans and it snaps the others out of their daze. When Namjoon adds his teeth, the orgasm breaks over me and I sit down, halting Taehyung, and rotate my hips.