💜 148 💜

A/n
Hi guys. Prepare yourselves for a long ass chapter. But it was needed. And I hope you will enjoy. And I want to thank IDreamofLilies for helping me so much with this chapter. And thank you for your friendship. Enjoy your Hobi. Hihi.

And without further ado the chapter.

Reaching the booth I see Mike and Peter are joined by Lindsy, Suck-Chin and Myung-ki

Reaching the booth I see Mike and Peter are joined by Lindsy, Suck-Chin and Myung-ki. And to my intense pleasure Foxy and Sexy. Suddenly I remember Mike doesn't know the guys don't know him anymore. I greet them happily and I sit next to Foxy. Sending Mike a quick text to explain. When I put my phone down, Foxy grabs my wrist and pulls me onto his lap. His hands land on my ass and I don't mind who sees. The world will know at some point he's mine too. That all are mine.

Lately I'm very possessive it seems and I internally smile as I gaze at Foxy's pretty eyes. He leans closer and nuzzles my neck up to my ear, "Angel. I've missed you. Happy birthday. You smell divine. Like sex," and I snicker. He would be surprised how correct he is. My arms are around his neck and one hand plays with his soft hair.

His tongue leaves a very wet trail up over my chin to my lips. He groans as he molds them over mine. Tightening my arms I pull him closer as I part my lips on a moan and his tongue slips into my mouth. Moaning I fist his hair and tug hard, holding him still as I lick his lips.

He tries to move his head, so I redouble my effort of holding him still and deny him the deep kiss he wants. I keep teasing him and he squeezes my ass as vengeance but I don't care. I'm not done yet. Besides, it's my birthday so my rules today. I continue for a few heartbeats more and then I spin and plop next to him and give him my back, ignoring him. Let's see how long he'll last.

I chat with Sexy for a bit and after 5 minutes Foxy growls behind me, transforming my face with a huge smile. His hand curls around my neck and he applies pressure. But I wait, let's see what he will do next. His other hand strokes my arm till he can take my hand and he places it on his crotch as he leans to my ear. "Be careful Aqua. Only antagonize the beast if you're willing to take the consequences." He purrs and I am, so I squeeze him extra hard and he moans into my ear.

"Okay. You asked for it." And he sits back and releases my neck and hand. I pull mine back and peek over my shoulders when I feel his stare boring into the back of my head. His eyes are heavily lidded and I can't see his irises, he bites his lip and when he notices I'm watching he wets them with his tongue. My breath hitches and he smirks at me.

Let's play, and I ignore him again and focus on Sexy. I place my hand on his knee and stroke slowly up and when I glance at him he looks panicked. Beads of sweat break out on his forehead and his eyes fly everywhere. Next to that he's swallowing profusely.

Suddenly he jumps up, mumbles something about a bathroom and rushes away. I'm flabbergasted. Sexy has never shied away from sex. What's wrong with him? Jungkook takes his place and he's my next target. Sexy leaves my mind when he attacks my neck and I bite my lip to keep the moan in.