💜 155 💜

The next morning I awake to loud noises just outside my door

The next morning I awake to loud noises just outside my door. The bookcase is still in the spot where I left it. I do need to use the toilet so I get up and begin my task of moving the case back to its original spot. When I take a step towards the door it flies open and slams against the wall. Sho is filling the frame like a raging bull. He has himself puffed up and he looks comical to me. I bite the inside of my cheek to keep from laughing.

When he sees the room is how he left it, he deflates like a balloon. "Come." He growls and turns away. Steeling my nerves and swallowing them away I follow. He walks to the dining table and sits down. Breakfast is waiting and I'm hungry again, I didn't eat much last night. I spot a few pieces of melon and some blueberries so I eat those.

Sho is unnaturally silent and it puts me on edge more. I can see him glancing at me and every time he does he has an evil smile. This can't be good. I finish my fruit and get up to leave. I need to explore the house and plan on how I'm going to escape. If there are guards I need to know their schedule. Maybe I can sneak out, there used to be a secret path at the back of the house. Let's hope it's still there.

"Where are you going? You can't go, you have a visitor." Sho chuckles and I stop and turn back to him.

"A visitor? Who knows I'm here?" I question him. This is weird, no one knows I'm here. I mean the guys know I'm in Japan but not where exactly so it's not them. Sho just keeps smiling and it grows as my annoyance grows.

"Hello Aqua. Or should I say Y/n?" A voice behind Sho answers. My focus was Sho so I didn't see her coming in. Seeing her face with that triumphant smile on it something snaps inside me and before both comprehend what is happening I run straight at her. She's too slow and my fist connects with her face. I put all my strength into it and her head snaps to the left and she keels over out cold. She lands with a thud, and a second later my arms are grabbed and pulled back.

It's unnecessary, I can't attack her now; I didn't mean to knock her out cold with the first punch. Guess my anger was too massive.

"What the hell Y/n? Why did you hit her?" Sho demands behind me but I keep silent. The person holding me relents his hold a little, not letting go; it's just not as firm anymore. I wrench myself free and step away from her on the floor. Sho watches me with suspicion but I don't care. Punching her felt great, unfortunately it doesn't give me back my marks but it still felt great.

After minutes she groans and slowly comes alive again. She sits up and rubs the side I hit as she glares at me. I don't care, she ruined it all. Internally chuckling at the thought of telling dad that she found me before he could find her.

Amethyst, Ame, has found me again. And it's almost the same as last time. Luckily now I'm not tied to a chair. She's not getting her hands on me this time. Is that even why she is here? I don't know and watch as Sho helps her to her feet.

"That was not very nice Y/n. Hitting your best friend." Sho tries to scold me but I burst out laughing loudly at the absurdity of his words. Both look at me, Sho clearly confused and Ame only glares. Once my laughter ebbs away I wipe the few tears that have escaped.