💜 61 💜

"I want to play too

"I want to play too."

My head whips to the voice, and Snuggles is sitting on his knees, wearing only his boxers. I giggle seeing him like that. I look around and everyone is here. Oh I didn't realize it, must have been too caught up in Cowboy and Yoongi. Snuggles slowly scoots closer on his knees, but Yoongi shakes his head.

"No, It's my turn." He growls looking at Snuggles. Cowboy gets up and Yoongi grabs my hand, pulling me. I get up too, and he turns me around. Next he pushes my upper body down and slides into me right away. He doesn't wait and moves his hips fast. The fire in my body ignites anew and I moan long.

"Oh, fuck. Just do that. Don't stop, please?" I push out on an exhale, and I hear someone chuckle. I'm too far in a daze to recognize who. I can't reach Yoongi with my hands so I do the only thing I can and grab his balls through my legs. I squeeze softly and he groans and his thrusts falter. He regaines his composure and increases his speed. As my climax hits me he groans long and low.

"Fuck. That feels so good." He stutters and thrusts erratically and when my climax is almost over, he shoots me full and it triggers another tiny climax. I slump down in an exhausted heap and try to regulate my breaths. Yoongi falls down on the couch next to me, breathing heavily.

I turn around and sit down as a person. I'm tired though and it's difficult to move my limbs. That familiar heaviness settles over me and I doze off. Just before I'm completely gone, I hear them chuckle, and Snuggles whine.

When I wake up, I'm alone in my bed. I can see the sun just rising over the horizon, so it's really early. I snuggle deeper into my bed and let the thoughts fly. Today the next tattoos will be done. Jimin's design is still a mystery to me, but Jin, when he gave his design to me last week, asked me to let the tattoo artist perfect it. He isn't good at drawing. So I emailed the design to Alfred and today I get to see it for the first time. Jin has to like it too otherwise Alfred needs to change it.

I'm curious as to what Jimin will decorate my body with and where? Jin's design is a bouquet of pink Calla Lilies. After a while I get up and do my morning routine in the bathroom. I dress and go down for breakfast. I'm the first so I start the coffee and get everything ready for when the boys get down. I finish eating my breakfast, so I clean my dirty dishes and go to the hallway. Putting on my shoes and a thick coat, I leave through the kitchen and just walk towards the lake. The bite of the chill on my face wakes me up completely and after 30 minutes I turn around and walk back to my home.

I took this walk to think about all that has happened and is happening. At the end I'm nothing wiser.

Arriving in my backyard I can see Jimin and Jin in the kitchen. Just the two I need, they don't know yet. I just got the text from Alfred yesterday, right before the whole seduction in the living room. I walk into the kitchen, and greet the boys.

"Hello, good morning. Did you sleep well?" They beam at me and nod their head, and when Jin opens his mouth to reply, I put my finger on his lips to quiet him. He closes his mouth and smiles at me. I don't say anything, grab Jimin's and his hand and pull them with me to the front door. Before opening the door I turn around and look at Jimin. "Do you have your design with you?" I ask and a smile fills up both of their faces realizing what we're going to do.