💜 112 💜

These last weeks were very boring, all alone

These last weeks were very boring, all alone. Well not always. I did work a lot, so I saw the girls daily. Not that seeing some made me happy, but Sapphire and even Ruby made it tolerable. I missed Jimin's birthday again. Last year at my place he didn't want to celebrate it. We had to pretend it was just a normal day. Did he celebrate now at least with the other guys?

The guys get home tonight, although I don't know at what time. And again it's like Mr. Lee is helping me, as I'm off from work today. Nothing in the way of being home when they get home. To pass the time I clean the entire house, and in the end I drop on the couch, and relax. After a few minutes my stomach grumbles and I get my phone and order food, too tired to cook. I turn the TV on, and channel flick till I see something interesting.

It's a news broadcast about soul whisperers, and I sit up straight paying attention. Apparently someone revealed himself as a whisperer and is asking people for money to help them. So now there is actual proof for the whole world, as he's right and he's helped a lot of people already. And they are happy. The doorbell rings, and I get up to open the door. I pay, give him a tip and close the door. I get a plate, and chopsticks from the kitchen.

When I get back, the section is over and the rest is boring so I switch to Netflix, and re-watch my favorite show. When I'm done with eating I pause the show, clean my stuff and get comfortable with a blanket, and continue watching, while I wait for the guys.

I get woken up hours later, I keep my eyes closed and feel I'm being carried up the stairs. Then feel him push a door open with his foot, and after a few steps he places me down on a bed. He leaves, and I hear a dresser opening on the other side of the room. I peek through my lashes and I knew it would be him. He's doubled over, and when he straightens up, he pulls the shirt over his head. Next the pants go, and he replaces the boxers he's wearing with new ones.

He turns around, and I close my eyes again, and I wait. He lies down besides me and takes me in his arms. He kisses my nose, and then my head, and then presses my face into his chest. I snuggle closer and relish the skin to skin contact. I'm still dressed, but as he thinks I'm asleep I don't say anything. After long moments a hear him breathing deeply, and I know he's asleep. He must be tired.

My body floods with arousal as soon as I regain consciousness the next morning, and when I open my eyes, I see a head over my breast, and I feel his tongue circle my nipple. I moan to let him know I'm awake, and he looks up, winks at me, and attaches his lips to my other nipple. My hand grabs the hair at the top of his head and I tug. He groans and turns more enthusiastic. He sucks and licks, and slowly makes his way down. His hair slips through my fingers, and my hips buck up when his lips mold around my clit.

It doesn't take long as he sucks hard when my orgasm steals over me. He greedily licks me clean as he moans. I lean up on my elbows and look down at him. He smirks, and lifts himself up, and he crawls over me like a big cat. I lie back on my back and wind my legs around his waist, as soon as I can. "Fuck me Jin. I need you." I moan as I claw at his massive shoulders. He chuckles against my neck, and proceeds to give me a hickey. And as he sucks on my neck, he surges into me. He's impatient, and moves right away.