💜 154 💜

It's silent in the car, except for Sho who's on the phone

It's silent in the car, except for Sho who's on the phone. We're on the way to the airport. Sho kept his promise and we dropped Jimin's grandparents off at the hospital. I can't let sadness lead and bury my fears for now. Sho is not paying me any attention so I close my eyes and think of Kookie. Seconds later I feel small but very safe, and I open my mind eyes. My apartment comes into view. It looks like Kookie is pacing, I see the windows come closer and then he turns around to walk to the other side. Just when I'm about to announce my presence I get yanked back into my body, violently shaken by Sho.

"Y/n? Hello? Can you hear me?" His voice is laced with anger. I shake him off me and push his arms away.

"Yes I can. What the fuck do you want? Leave me alone. I'm already coming with you to Japan." I know Kookie got alerted to my presence when I got yanked out of him and he followed me. He's listening so I'm going to be as transparent as I can be without alerting Sho we've got a visitor.

"I know. Why aren't you happy to see me? It's been seven years." He answers.

And he really looks confused. Is he serious? How can he expect me to be happy to see him after what he did to me?

"You must be joking right? How can I be happy? You yank me out of my life for what? A family reunion? That's just ridiculous. You as well as me know we aren't family." I fall silent, cross my arms and look past the cronie on my right out the window. I can see a plane that has just lifted off gaining more altitude and the dread multiplies.

Sho bristles beside me but doesn't argue. He can't as I'm right. We're so close to the airport already and quick minutes later we stop at the far end of the terminal. The side for the more rich clientele. His cronies surround me when we're out of the car and Sho leads towards a private plane waiting, ready for take off.

I get pushed up the ladder and towards a seat at the back of the plane. The cronie closest to me pushes me down and he proceeds to tie my wrists to the chair. Sho comes closer smiling, "I hope you don't mind, just a precaution."

"Where do you think I can escape to? I'm in a plane, about to take off. Besides you have guns. At the moment I don't stand any chance so this is all unnecessary. I said I would go to Japan with you and I will. Please don't do this?" I plead and I realize I stopped whispering. That's a good start I think.

Sho keeps smiling but doesn't say anything and my wrists stay tied to the chair. He turns away and sits down in front of me, one cronie sits on the other side of the aisle in the same row as me. I don't pay him any attention and lean my head back, close my eyes and focus on Kookie in my head.

Aqua? Are you okay? Echoes in my head. I don't know if he will hear me when I think so I try. It stays silent and then, come to me? A warmth I didn't notice leaves and I know Kookie left. I concentrate and seconds later I look at Hobi, staring hard back, searching Kookie's eyes for my presence. I start to laugh, I can't help it. Does he really expect to see me staring back?