💜 94 💜

Jimin has his lips around a nipple, and a hand between my legs when the door opens and Yoongi gazes at us with big eyes

Jimin has his lips around a nipple, and a hand between my legs when the door opens and Yoongi gazes at us with big eyes. He takes an involuntary step back, and I reach for him. Jimin didn't notice him yet. 

Please, Yoongi, I need you both to love me? Please? And I see the war in his eyes as I wait. He looks pained, and I moan as Jimin bites down. Yoongi takes a step closer and stares as Jimin plays my body like an instrument, and the sounds he pulls from my body wave an irresistible pull on Yoongi. 

In the end he gives in and closes the door after coming in. Jimin hears the door click and looks up at Yoongi. A staring contest starts, and I wait. Jimin still has me in his arms, but doesn't move. I wonder what he's thinking. Impatience is getting to me and I move my hips, riding his fingers, and the zing of pleasure shoots through me. I moan and throw my head back as I pant in the air. 

Jimin loses as he looks at me with a smirk on his face, "can't wait anymore, you need to be fucked so bad?" And he chuckles and as I look at Yoongi I see him fighting to keep the smile off his face. 

We need this. If Taehyung is any indication, we need to recreate our time at my place. If it is the key to unlock their memories, shouldn't we try? I think towards Yoongi, and our eyes lock. Now we stare, and I see love shine at me and I melt, as Jimin moves his fingers again. And being caught in Yoongi's eyes, but receiving pleasure by Jimin turns me on so much, my muscles shake. 

Yoongi finally lifts the shirt over his head and his body is exposed to me, and I drink him in hungrily, and the mark glows subtly again, and it looks so beautiful on him. He drops his sweats and he's naked before me. My hand is still reaching for him and he places his hand into it. 

Love. I love you, and if you think this is the way, then I'll give it to you. Anything for you. He steps closer and molds himself against my back. He probes my ass, and he feels hard, and hot. His hands grab my waist, and Jimin never once stops doing what he's doing. My head flops back onto Yoongi's shoulder. 

I moan, and close my eyes as his lips caress my shoulder. He pulls me back against him. And then he looks at me, and smiles lovingly before claiming my lips in a kiss that's so warm, I sigh in pleasure and his tongue sweeps in. 

Yoongi walks us back to my bed, and we follow him willingly. Jimin's fingers never leave my body. We let ourselves fall sideways on the bed. And Yoongi's hands find my breasts and grabs them softly. He strokes and feels and I sigh into Jimin's mouth as he claims me again in a kiss. My hands feel and stroke both, and Yoongi moans, and sucks behind my ear, and I shiver in their arms. 

I feel like the human torch, and that flames are dancing over my skin, the arousal that both are encouraging in my body, is so hot I feel like combusting spontaneously. When my hand wraps around Jimin he moans into the kiss, and lifts my leg up, and his hips move forwards. I stroke him long and slow. And he thrusts a little. 

Yoongi's fingers prepare me and he uses my own juices to help him ease me into it, and I moan as I pull on Jimin's hair. I grab back behind me, and curl my hand around Yoongi's hard member and squeeze. He groans and shudders. He suddenly pushes into me, and thrusts slowly. Jimin's fingers rub my clit, and I moan, as I bite on his lower lip. And he rubs faster, and pants as I squeeze him.