💜 190 💜

The nerves are very present as I sit waiting together with Myung-Ki at the little table inside the coffeeshop

The nerves are very present as I sit waiting together with Myung-Ki at the little table inside the coffeeshop. Suck-Chin is late and I hope he will get here before the three men arrive.

"Relax Sunshine, everything will be fine." Myung-Ki whispers and pecks my cheek, giving him a nervous smile back. I grab the cup with coffee and take a healthy sip, trying to dispel the nerves a little. I would feel better if Y/n were here, but she didn't have time unfortunately. Her presence would calm me down and she would break the ice with the men coming to meet us.

I don't have a clue how or what I'm going to say when they are sitting opposite me. I am happy it's those three, I mean the other members are all very attractive, but these three draw me the strongest, giving me the same warm tingly feeling I got seeing Myung-Ki and Suck-Chin.

Every time the door opens, a little bell rings, shooting the butterflies right up to my throat. Myung-Ki chuckles and pats my leg, making me stop bouncing it with the nerves. I watch him take a sip of his mocha and when he sets it down the little bell rings again so I look over, smiling seeing Suck-Chin enter. Just inside he stops and looks around, smiling when he spots us sitting in the booth against the wall.

I chose this one because I thought it provided a little privacy, seeing as the three men are famous and probably will draw a crowd. I was surprised when Y/n told me she was an idol in South Korea, I mean I know she is an excellent dancer and I knew she could sing, having heard her often over the four years we've known each other.

My entire focus is Suck-Chin so I don't see another person entering after him, only when they reach the table, Y/n steps from behind him, dropping my jaw right to the floor. "Surprise!!!" She giggles.

I'm paralyzed completely, making me speechless too. Y/n is smiling widely at me and how surprised I am. I never expected her to have the time to come and give me moral support. She is the first to move and slides into the booth right next to me, pulling me out of my paralysis, pulling her into a tight hug as soon as she is next to me.

"I thought you were too busy to be here? Or was that a lie?" I question her when we break apart. She shrugs her shoulders, smiling.

"It was a lie. I'll always make time for you when you need me." She answers, giving me a kiss on the cheek. Suck-Chin sets his bag on the bench and then removes his coat. Looking up at him I smile, everyone I love is here.

"Hi Honey. Nervous?" He questions me. Myung-Ki laughs at the question and I pout at them both, crossing my arms.

"You would be too. What if they don't want me?" I whine a little and Myung-Ki instantly lies his arm over my shoulders, pulling me into his frame.

"If you're correct about the three men, then I don't see them not liking you. You told us they always try to talk to you when you work with them." Myung-Ki looks very serious and I lean in and give him a kiss. How do they always know how to ease my mind? I tried Y/n's way of interacting with them, not so much planning and I feel like it's going better than in the beginning.