💜 89 💜

I can hear Bong introduce Hwan to the girls and then they climb into the car

I can hear Bong introduce Hwan to the girls and then they climb into the car. Hwan gets in and starts the van. He winks at me through the mirror and I smile. Pearl sees it of course. She is always watching me. Focus on your own life, and don't put mine under a microscope.

I ignore her and think of Yoongi, and wonder what he's doing right now. I don't ask. I know I'll see him shortly. Today is another BTS/Gemstones shoot. And I'm curious what it's going to be.

When the van finally parks I get out of my thoughts and look out the window. We're parked on front of a swimming pool, and horror slowly fills me. I hope we don't need a bathing suit. The itinerary didn't say anything about a bathing suit and I look around at the other girls.

We get out, and I see Chun-Hei check her watch and she looks impressed when she sees Hwan, and then she blushes again. She shakes herself and then addresses us as we stop in front of her. And I smile big at her, when her eyes lock on me. She smiles softly, and then tells us what is the schedule.

A game again. Well more a debate, and something with forbidden words and actions. Then she asks if we all have our bathing suits and I glare at Pearl. She is the one to inform us. Hmm she does this on purpose. Maybe I should create an emergency bag with everything one could possible need. This isn't the first time, I don't have something with me.

I sigh and wait, till Chun-Hei and I are alone. She looks up, and when she sees I'm still here, she shoos me away. "I didn't get the notice about a bathing suit." I tell her, and she glares at the door.

"Again?" She asks and I nod. She nods. "Fine, we'll inform you separately next time. I'd hoped she would come around. No matter." She steps closer and moves my shirt, and she clicks her tongue when she sees the wine red strap of my bra. "A dark one, maybe we should have you wear black shirts? But I'm afraid the others won't agree on that. Being men and all." Oh she's never this open. She's normally only about work. Hihi. I like this version of her. Hwan must still be on her mind.

"Do you have a problem with wearing your underwear? Otherwise I'll have to arrange something. Maybe you could wear one of the girls if one of them has a white one." She muses out loud, and she stares off into the distance. A glaze comes over her eyes and I follow her line of sight and I see Hwan unloading the van. And it's heavy equipment, but he's quite capable and his biceps bunch heavily with his work out. I giggle, and it snaps her out of her daze. She looks at me and licks her lips. She steps closer and whispers.

"Where did you meet him?" She looks back at him, and I see longing in her eyes. ooh good she wants him. "He was my driver, when I uhhhh..., " Oops she doesn't know I moved out.

I sigh and she focuses her attention back on me, Hwan temporarily forgotten. "When I moved out of the dorm actually." Her eyes darken in disapprovement. I'm not sure it's directed at me. She perfectly knows the girls don't like me at all.

"It's that bad?" She asks and I nod. She doesn't need to know I kissed Sexy, and since then it's multiplied tenfold. But I didn't give them much opportunities, so I'm not bothered by the girls.