💜 176 💜

Every muscle in my body aches when I reach consciousness after a few hours of sleep

Every muscle in my body aches when I reach consciousness after a few hours of sleep. I can hear Kookie snore softly behind me and I snuggle closer and deeper against him. Hoping to fall asleep again, but my eyes stay open, just listening to Kookie breathe. I'm comfortable and warm so I don't feel the need to get up just because I'm awake.

I don't know how much time passes me, lying snuggled against Tarzan, but at some point he wakes up.

"Good morning Tarzan. How did you sleep?" I whisper and feel his arm move over my stomach, pulling me harder against him, nuzzling my neck.

"Good morning little Gem. I slept great. How about you?" He mumbles, his lips ghosting over my neck, making me shiver in his arms. He chuckles and I reach behind me and smack his ass in mock anger, making him laugh harder. Smiling, I turn my upper body a little so I can look at him.

"A little short but great." I answer.

He leans up on an elbow and looks down at me, his eyes filled with euphoria and I hear his song in my head.

Do I see euphoria in his eyes because his song is in my head, or is the song in my head because I see Euphoria in his eyes? I don't know and I don't care, smiling up at him. His stomach rumbles loudly and I pat his chest.

"Shall we go find something to eat?" I question him. He nods, leans in, pecks my lips and then he pushes against my side, actually scooting me inches away from him.

"Okay, okay. I'll get up. It's your fault, you know." I grumble at him and looking back over my shoulder he looks very proud of himself and I chuckle, men and their ego. I get out of bed and do my morning routine in the bathroom. When I'm finished I walk back into my bedroom and Kookie is still lying in my bed, on his side, head held up by his hand.

I feel his eyes on my back as I pick clothes for today, Just leggings and a T-shirt. Turning around I watch him sit up in bed and scoot to the edge so he can get out. I pull the leggings over my legs and then pull the T-shirt over my head. Kookie dresses after finding his clothes.

"I'll see you downstairs?" I question him, "I'll make us something to eat. I suspect the others have already eaten."

"Sounds good." He answers me and follows me out of the room. Getting into the hallway I have to bite my tongue or the laughter will bubble out of me. Joonie is sitting on his hands and knees. Next to him is a bucket with water and soap, his whole body shakes, like he's rubbing something vigorously and my mind conjures an image of last night. In my mind's eye I watch again as Joonie gets off. And he pays the price for it now, getting caught by Kookie while he cleans.

"Namjoon? What are you doing?" Kookie exclaims as soon as he sees him on his hands and knees. Joonie sits back on his heels and looks behind him. His eyes connect to me first and then they flick over to Kookie.

"Oh, I just spilled something. I'm almost finished." And he turns back to scrubbing the floor.

"Bye, Cowboy. Just make sure you get everything, okay. I think I see something over there near the wall." He turns to me glaring, and his chin gets pushed a little. And I laugh, grabbing Kookie's arm and pulling him to the stairs. Reaching the kitchen I make him sit down on a stool and then walk into the pantry for breakfast.