💜 141 💜

The alarm wakes me really early, it's still dark outside

The alarm wakes me really early, it's still dark outside. I climb sleepily out of Jungkook's bed and stumble to the door. I need to pee and walk blindly to the bathroom yawning big. Ugh the MV shoot is far away from here. That's why I'm up already. I hate to miss sleep, so I'll continue in the car, the drive will take a couple of hours.

After peeing I take a quick shower to wake up. I dress in comfy clothes, I'll have to change later anyway. Eating a bowl of fruit with yogurt I grab my phone and get sad when I don't have any texts back yet. I know they are busy, but I miss them so much I want to hear from them every day. How am I going to get through the next 4 months?

I clean the bowl, knife and glass I used and put my shoes on in the hallway. I grab my coat and open the door. It's a nameless bodyguard that greets me when I step through the door. I believe he's the oldest of the eight, his silver hair looks beautiful, and the dark penetrating eyes look wise. He has a hooked nose and full sensual lips, which are smiling at me. He holds his hand out to me and I grab it. He pumps enthusiastically up and down.

"Good morning Aqua. My name is Lee Won-Shik." And I'm curious why he introduced himself, the others didn't. And then I realize that nothing about this is normal, so I dismiss the thought. He still holds my hand and pulls me closer, leaning closer to my ear. "Dae-Hyun is my little brother. Welcome to the family. I'm the head bodyguard, but we decided to let Chunhee try. He's my son you see." He whispers. My eyes are big as I stare at him and he chuckles.

So he's my uncle and Chunhee is my cousin? Dad never mentioned them. Granted we didn't really talk about family. "We just moved back here and we needed a job so Dae-hyun was so kind and offered us this. I hope you don't mind us working for you. I promise we'll keep you safe." He laughs. He leads me by the hand to the car and just before I climb in, "good morning. Thank you and it's nice to meet you." I wink and he lets go of my hand.

I make myself comfortable and rest my head so I can take a long nap as we drive to the venue. Because I'm sleeping, time flies and to me it feels like I just rested my head back but when I check my phone after waking up I see it's almost 4 hours later. So we're almost there. Sitting up straighter I look at the bodyguards around me and I see that two have dozed off as well. Should I tell dad? No I won't, it's only human to fall asleep in a silent car.

I read a little on my phone for the remainder of the drive. And climb out when the car is finally parked. I see Won-Shik and Chunhee talking to each other and after a couple of moments the eight bodyguards disperse and protect me somehow. Now I can't see any of them. What? Where did they go? I can get used to this. It's like I don't have any bodyguards.

But my confusion gets pushed away by the wave of disgust his voice brings forth. "This way Baby Cakes. How was the drive?" Da yells a little, catching my focus. I take a deep breath and count to ten as I walk towards him. He beams big and bright at me, and I do like he's this positive, but the name calling needs to go.

I will give him the benefit of the doubt. I owe it to dad. He picked him, so he's not on my list just yet, but should he ever do something worse than the name calling then he is on the list in a microsecond. He opens the door for me but I stop before him. Not too close but in hearing distance. He looks quizzically at me, "Could you please just call me by my name? The one you're using suggests we're closer than we are." I insist.