💜 10 💜

I'm still leaning over the kitchen counter, my head down, trying to catch my breath

I'm still leaning over the kitchen counter, my head down, trying to catch my breath. Once the telltale signs of arousal aren't noticeable anymore, my body rises and turns around. Stopping dead in my tracks, not fully turned around yet.

All seven are standing behind me, amusing and knowing grins all over their faces. Yoongi just stares at me, eyes full of lust, and a promise to make my wildest dreams come true. Oh God, I want him to.

To make me see stars when I come on his cock. I squeeze my thighs together. An action that doesn't go unnoticed by some, making Yoongi smirk slightly.

"Are you horny?" Taehyung asks with a devilish smile on those lips.

"What would you do right now to find out if I was?" I question back, my smile forming while I look him straight in the eyes.

He looks surprised by my question, mouth opening and closing. He opens his mouth again, but I'm surprised myself with what comes out of Jungkook's mouth.

"Put my hand down your panties to feel if you're wet." His voice is super soft, but it sounds like a cannonball in the silent room. We hear him clearly. They all whip their heads at him when he opened his mouth.

Looking at him and letting the question linger in the air, raising the tension. My blood is rushing through my body, pumped by my erratic heart. It's trying to match the rhythm of a Colibri's wings. Every part of my body is on fire. When I can't stand it anymore.

"What's stopping you?" I whisper, hoping he will act on it.

Before I can blink my eyes, Yoongi is on me and has me in his arms. He unbuttons my pants and forces his right hand down my panties, his other hand grabs the back of my head and forces me to look at him.

The look in his eyes is my undoing, pupils dilated, turning them almost black, full of lust for me. My body hums with almost painful anticipation.

Slowly his hand goes down, sliding to my clit. I inhale and hold my breath, waiting, yearning for his touch. His hand stops while he leans closer, eyes beautifully staring me down. He tilts my head back so I can look him straight in the eyes.

He slowly licks his bottom lip, nibbling on it with his teeth. My eyes snap to the sinful act before flying up to his eyes again. He has a knowing smirk on his lips. I release my breath, a ridiculously small moan leaving my parted lips. My eyes begging him to go on and touch where I want his touch the most. He knows his effect on me.

He waits for a few more heartbeats, then moves his hand downwards, getting closer and closer. My breath speeds up. It feels like I will have an orgasm as soon as he touches me. The high expectation running through my blood. My entire body tingles delightfully, making me crave him more with every passing second.

And what makes it even more erotic to me is the other six watching intently.

I can't see them, just in the corner of my left eye. Some look aroused as well. This turns me on even more and a whimper leaves my throat. I need an anchor, or I'm going to drown and don't come back up.