💜 173 💜

Opening my eyes the next morning, I can't remember how I got into bed, tilting my head back, I look at Yoongi's peaceful sleeping face

Opening my eyes the next morning, I can't remember how I got into bed, tilting my head back, I look at Yoongi's peaceful sleeping face. I guess he took care of me after I fell asleep in the bath, and the love for him grows. How's that even possible? The sun is shining in through the window and lands on his face, making him glow. He shifts in his sleep, pulling me closer to him and I can feel him, hard against my leg. Looks like he has a nice dream, or is it a memory?

Creeping my fingers over his stomach, I watch his face and his brow crinkles and then smooths again. Reaching my destination, I grasp him firmly and pump him softly and slowly, and he smiles softly in his sleep. I keep my hand moving slowly as I sit up and scoot down, he makes it easy for me, shifting to his back.

Crawling over one of his legs I sit on my knees between his and lean closer with my face and lick his shaft from the base to the tip and he twitches in my hand. Casting my eyes up, I see he's still asleep, but I suspect he'll wake up very soon.

Suckling under the head he moans in his sleep, using my nails to softly scratch his thighs. The muscles spasm under my fingers, spurring me on to do it again. Sucking him into my mouth he moans and his hand lands on my head, casting my eyes up. He has lifted his head and is looking down on me with a crooked smile.

"This is a nice way to wake up. I've forgotten what it was like." He rasps in his morning voice and it shoots straight to my core, creating an itch and the empty feeling begins.

I don't answer him, but he doesn't expect me to as he fists my hair and pulls and pushes, relenting, giving up control for the moment. He can't keep his ass planted on the bed as he thrusts up as he pushes my head down.

Rotating my tongue around him, then using my teeth to lightly scrape them over him and a shudder travels his frame as he groans deep in his throat. He increases his speed and after a few minutes he grows harder. He pulls harder on my hair, popping out of my mouth and he sits up and grabs my face with both hands and makes our lips connect in a heated kiss with teeth nipping and then tongue sucking.

Moaning into the kiss his hands travel down over my hair, shoulders next, until he can tweak a nipple. I move, forcing him to fall back and I quickly straddle him. Closing his legs as I sit down over him, watching his face. He closes his eyes, biting his lip, then licking them.

Once he's buried deep inside me he opens his eyes and looks up at my face. His hands grab my waist, pulling me up, and then back down. But it's my turn to torture him so taking his hands in mine, lacing our fingers, planting them next to his head, his eyes smouldering at me when we connect, he knows he's trapped.

I lean forwards, lifting my ass, feeling him slide out and he groans at my pace and I chuckle. Repeating it, over and over in the same torturous pace, he growls at me, trying to move his hands away from mine, but not really. Letting me know he secretly likes the loss of control.