💜 68 💜

Y/n is in a coma for almost six weeks now

Y/n is in a coma for almost six weeks now. The doctor assures me she is doing fine. Every break is healing nicely, especially the skull fracture and the swelling of the brain has lessened somewhat.

He predicts she will be in a coma for three to four weeks more and then hopefully she will wake up. I can't wait for it. I'm missing her so much, and seeing her lying so lifeless on the bed with machines all hooked up is breaking my heart.

I can't even talk to Lindsy. I didn't have it in me to tell her. She would have jumped on the first plane here and it would ruin her dream. I couldn't do that. I heave a breath, kiss Y/n's forehead and leave for today. I'll be back in a couple of days.

If there are any changes the hospital staff will inform me right away. I head home after getting food from the local supermarket. I park my car when I reach home and get out. I go into the building and ride the elevator to my floor.

The elevator stops and that gorgeous specimen from 467 gets on. I can feel my cheeks heat up and I scold myself. I don't have time for a fling. Y/n needs me now. I say hello and we both ride up in silence.

In the corner of my eye I can see him stealing glances and I internally smile. When the elevator stops on my floor I get off and before the doors close I say goodbye. I walk to my apartment and open the door. I dump the groceries on the counter after closing the door. I make dinner and eat it alone while watching some drama on TV.

Six weeks

Six weeks. It's been six weeks. Right as the flight landed in Korea, I texted Mike, and he let me know Y/n had a car accident. He felt sorry he didn't say anything sooner. He assures me she is fine, in a coma, but fine.

My heart broke again, into a million pieces. Mistreated by us, and straight into an accident. When I told the others, I got mixed emotions from them. Hoseok, Taehyung and Jungkook cried with me. Namjoon, Jin, turned deathly white. But Jimin got the crown. He said it was karma what she got and she deserved it.

I know he is my best friend but I punched him, and he hasn't talked to me since. He even left our shared room. And I don't care. I'm so fed up with him.

And now something weird is happening with the members. And after six weeks it looks like I won't get the weird amnesia the others have. For some reason they all, all six, have lost the memories of our time at Y/n's place. They don't even remember her. Nothing, not her name, or what we did with her. Absolutely nothing and I don't understand why that is.