💜 22 💜

(It's the same POV as chapter 21)

We sneak out and silently go up the stairs to her room. I carefully open the door, trying to be as quiet as I can be. Luck is on our side as the door opens swiftly and silently. Slowly we walk inside and close the door behind us, locking it.

She's sleeping peacefully on her stomach. The sheet covering her from the waist down. The top half is naked and visible. We saunter towards the bed; me circling the bed so she is facing me. We gently get down beside her, dipping the mattress, but alas it's not my lucky day. It makes her shift, and she turns her head away from me, still sleeping.

I mentally groan and start lightly caressing her back in slow circles. My hands get joined by his and we both caress her all over, even pulling the sheet completely down.

She is gloriously naked. My hand gently spanks the right globe of that gorgeous ass. She moans and shifts a little.

'Wait? Was that my name?'

"Lucky bastard," he whispers at me with a grin, "she's dreaming of you."

I feel deliriously happy at the thought of her dreaming about me, a big smile sliding on my face. I rub her ass and watch him shift to his knees. Wait, when did he get naked too? He leans over her and kisses her shoulders and back.

I spank her again, just a little harder, and another moan leaves her. She shifts her head closer to his cock. When he leans a little more over her, I see her tongue dart out and lick him before closing her lips around him. He sits up in surprise, a moan coming from him at the feeling of her fiery mouth around him.

She is awake now. She doesn't wait and deep throats him immediately.

"Oh, fuck.............. Pfft. Shit, so good," he moans long and breathily, which increases. The sight makes my cock harden, and I wish it was me. I spank again and she moans on his cock. Adding vibrations while she bobs her head up and down, adding a hand for what doesn't fit.

"Oh, don't stop, just............... oh, fuck," he breathes through his lips, licking them. I firmly caress her ass globes, turning red from me spanking her, suddenly giving her two small but sharp spanks, one on each cheek.

She jumps and whimper-moans.

"I'm c-close, oh shit, you're so good. You feel so good," his hands fist in her hair. She pulls back, puts the flat of her tongue on the underside of the head, and strokes him hard and fast.

"Come for me, Sexy," she whispers seductively, the sound of her voice almost making me orgasm myself, so sexy.

"I want to taste you," when those words leave her mouth, he throws his head back in pleasure and comes into her mouth. She closes it around the head and sucks. He thrusts his hips, pumping his seed down her throat. When the last of it slides down her throat, she pulls back.

He is breathing heavily, trying to catch his breath, his body glinting in sweat.

"That was........ oh wow," is all he can say.