💜 114 💜

A growl above me is what wakes me, and I listen to someone whispering

A growl above me is what wakes me, and I listen to someone whispering. It's so soft I don't hear what is being said, but Cowboy groans like he doesn't want to get up. I feel him kiss my cheek, and then the cold takes his place as he leaves the bed. Five minutes later it's silent and the room feels empty, so I sit up and get out. I put my pants back on, and leave the room.

Grabbing clothes from my room, I enter the bathroom, and start the shower. I undress, dump them in the hamper, and step into the water. I sigh, and it's weird not feeling my hair down my back. The only positive is that washing it is so much easier. I finish quickly, and get out, I dry, and dress. Brushing my teeth I look at the short hair, and I get sad. It's not that it looks bad, but my hair needs to be styled now, or it's a frizzy mess. I don't want to spend my time fixing my hair, in that regard I'm just not a woman.

I brush my hair once I'm done with brushing my teeth, and it's easier also. I don't have the necessary products so I use some of one of the guys. Once I'm satisfied it's good enough I leave the bathroom and find the guys at the dining table, eating breakfast. Hoseok is the first to spot me, "good morning Aqua. How did yo-, " but he halts when I take a seat and every head turns to me. "Good morning guys. Could one of you hand me a mango and knife?" I ask, ignoring the curious looks.

No Love!! Why did you cut your hair. I loved your hair. Why? And he sounds teary, and I blink repeatedly to stop the tears from flowing. Believe me, it was not my choice. Opal 'accidently' cut it when she supposedly tripped when she walked behind me.

"Aqua? Your hair? What...? How...? I don't...., " Hoseok sputters and it makes it so much worse, and a tear escapes, and I wipe it away, angry she did this to me. "Opal cut a big chunk, and this is the only way to fix it." I say, still peeling my mango, not looking up. I hear Yoongi growl in my head, and Taehyung sends me all the love he has. I find his eyes and smile at him. I'm thirsty, and I don't see a spare glass on the table so I get up, turn around, and walk to the kitchen.

When my back is to them, I hear three intakes of breath, and one is very loud. I get a glass from the cupboard, open the fridge and fill my glass. "I didn't know you had a tattoo on your neck, your hair covered it really good." Jimin says, when I sit back down with my fruit drink. I chuckle, "I know." I tell them and take a bite from my mango. "What do the words mean?" Hoseok asks me after getting up and looking at it closely.

"To be honest, I don't know. I never asked, as the tattoo was a gift. As a matter of fact all tattoos are a gift." I take another bite, and look around. "All from the same person?" Jungkook asks me, and I shake my head. I swallow, "no. One person for a tattoo. Change of topic, I'm hoping Yoongi and Taehyung have time today to join me?" I ask looking at the two in question. Taehyung nods enthusiastically, "I have time today," Yoongi says placing his glass down after drinking.

"Great. Meet me in ten minutes at the door?" I ask next. Both nod, and get up to get ready. I think you know what we are going to do right? Could you tell Taehyung? I ask Yoongi. I will. I love you I get back, and I smile to myself. I finish eating and quickly clean the table. I wash my hands and then go and put my shoes on, after saying goodbye to the others. "Oh Aqua?" And I turn around again, "I like your new hair. It looks sexy." Jin tells me and he blushes fiercely, and I smile. "Thank you Jin." The others join on his bandwagon, and I thank them all for making me feel better about it.