💜 103 💜

"So what's the plan for the evening?"

He shrugs, and kisses my cheek. "Could you call everyone? I want to have a small meeting." I ask. He nods and leaves me. I leave the hallway and sit down on a couch in the living room. They slowly come in and sit around me. They all look apprehensive and I smile internally. My face shows nothing, and I'm having fun teasing them.

"I just have one thing really, and that is: Don't treat me like glass. I won't break. Nothing happened those six days. He only neglected me, and I got nothing to eat, and I drank when I used the bathroom. And the end was anticlimactic. Just one kick and he was out." They smile at that, and Yoongi who's sitting beside me takes my hand and holds it in his lap. I squeeze his fingers. "Let's just pretend I wasn't gone for six days. Lindsy will get him." I finish. They murmur their agreement, but still look at me like I'm about to explode. Guess it will take a couple of days, and when they see me be myself, they will treat me like before, right?

"Jin," and he looks scared at me and I chuckle. "Relax. I want to cook tonight. You want to help me?" Let's see if this will trigger his memories. But I cooked a lot with him back at my place. I'm curious which meal will be the key, if it's something food related. But I believe it will. He nods, smiling big. "Let's go shopping," and I get up and pull him with me to the door. We say goodbye to the others and leave for the store.

Is it locked behind our first kiss? Should I recreate it? How do I get the keys in the back of the car? He parks, and looks at me, "where are you?" And he smiles. "Sorry. I'm here now. " And we get out and head inside. We get everything I need to make the spaghetti we made a couple of times. We load it all in the trunk and then I hold my hand out for the key. He chuckles but still gives it to me. Okay, now I can throw them into the back. But will he follow me? Only one way to find out. Just before we get in, I ask him to tell me a good joke.

He agrees, and to my great surprise it's the same as back then. And again his arm movements are big. This is easier than I thought. I quickly get in and he follows, still waving his arms around as he tells the joke. Sitting next to each other, I secretly throw the keys in the back. He stops mid joke, and gets out of the car, and into the back. And before I'm out of the car he's back with the keys. He hands them to me and continues the joke, like nothing happened. Shit, that's not how I wanted this to go.

I sigh and start the car. Maybe next time, I drive us home. We get everything inside, and begin. We prep everything, and he finally relaxes enough, and treats me like nothing happened. I turn to the fridge to get the cream for the sauce, and I turn around after closing it and he's directly in front of me and places his hands next to my head. He leans in and nuzzles his nose against mine. "Aqua," he whispers with longing coating his voice heavily. The cream falls from my hands as I grab his collar and pull him to me. Our mouths connect and I moan, feeling his plump soft lips. One of his hands cups my face as he angles his head to deepen the kiss. The other hand holds my waist, and his fingers dig into me.