💜 119 💜

"Aqua?" Called softly wakes me from sleep and I open my eyes

"Aqua?" Called softly wakes me from sleep and I open my eyes. The first thing I see is Namjoon sleeping. His mouth is slack and parted a little. "Aqua?" I hear again, and my eyes shift to the source, and I smile at Jin. He smiles back, "good morning, I'm sorry but there's a driver here to take you into the company. Mr. Lee is expecting you." He whispers, so Namjoon doesn't wake. I nod, and lift Namjoon's arm off me so I can crawl over him. Jin helps me, and when I stand before him I hug him close. "Good morning Jin. Can you help with my hair? And I need a hat? I don't want to wear the beret all the time." I whisper-whine. He chuckles, steps back, takes my hand, and we leave Namjoon.

He leads me one floor down, to Hoseok's room. He doesn't knock, but opens the door slowly. Hoseok is awake, and sitting on his bed putting on socks. When he hears the door he looks up, and a radiant smile comes over him when our eyes lock. "Good morning Hobi," Jin says, "Aqua needs a hat," and he releases my hand and disappears into Hoseok's closet. "Hi," I say, standing there looking at him. He stands up, comes over and hugs me tight. "Good morning Aqua. How do you feel?" He asks as he looks at my face, concern shining in his eyes.

"I'm fine. Don't worry. I'm not made of glass. I won't break that easily. It might crack, but I'm stronger than I look," I say smiling. Stroking his back. He sighs, "just be careful when you are with the Gemstones please. I don't know what will happen if things were to escalate." He's sweet, and I stand on my toes, and connect our lips in a soft kiss. He groans and deepens it, taking control. A throat clearing has us breaking apart.

"Hobi. Help us please. Where do you keep your hats?" Jin demands. Hoseok chuckles and takes my hand pulling me towards Jin. We enter the closet, and Hoseok, releases my hand, and walks to the corner. He rummages around, and then turns around holding a couple of different hats. He gives them to me, "here you can use these. I don't need them." We leaves his closet, and then his room.

"Thank you Hoseok," and I squeeze his hand. We walk to the stairs, and Sexy comes down from the second floor. He's holding a bag, and when he sees my hands full of hats he looks sad down at the bag. He looks up again, clears his throat, and addresses me, "Hi. Can we talk?" He's nervous, and shifts feet, and I see his fingers twitch. He looks scared at Jin and hoseok. Both have a blank face, not portraying how they feel. I get angry at her again. She ruins everything and she isn't even here.

"I'm sorry, but I don't have time. I need to go," and I leave them in an awkward silence, descending the stairs alone. Entering my room, I place the hats on my bed, walk to my dresser and get comfy clothes. I dress, and then select a hat to go with my ensemble. When I'm about to leave, the door opens. Jin is standing there, smiling softly. He doesn't say anything, and pulls me out of the room. He leads me to the bathroom, and closes the door when we're inside. I get my toothbrush, and brush my teeth. And he watches me, smiling. And I wonder what he's thinking. And I want to say it, but now is not the time.

When I'm done he takes my face in his hands and leans down for a kiss. I sigh, and let him deepen it. Long moments later we break apart, and he takes the brush and softly brushes my hair, extra careful at the back. And the care washes through me, and I'm convinced he loves me too. I need to think about how I want to do this. He finishes and places the hat barely on my head. I chuckle and adjust it myself. The wound throbs forcefully and then dies down to the very slight pain I feel constantly.