💜 13 💜

"Finally, alone at last," I say, closing my bedroom door, and slumping against it

"Finally, alone at last," I say, closing my bedroom door, and slumping against it. Lindsy and the others just left. She was happy with the pictures, assuring me she would have a hard time choosing the pictures that she will use.

She even told me that Namjoon talked to her, ordering pictures for everyone. This knowledge fills me, they want me. I might die, but I'll have fun doing it. I dump all the lingerie, including the one I'm wearing, in the hamper and turn on the shower, I need to get all this crap out of my hair and off my face.

The water feels refreshing, and it rejuvenates me. I wash my hair and body and rinse off. I dry myself and even blow dry my hair. Walking back into my room, I dress in black panties and sweatpants and a t-shirt like last night. This time a white one with the print 'baby girl.'

It was a gift, don't judge me, I only wear this one at home and to sleep.

Arriving in the kitchen, I see Jin and Yoongi cooking. In the back, the others are setting the table.

"Need any help?" I ask.

Yoongi shakes his head, while Jin says, "no, no, thank you. Everything is under control. You're probably tired after working all day?"

I shake my head walking on, "nope, not tired. I had fun today, so it doesn't feel like work. Besides, free lingerie as a bonus," I pull a chair out and plant my ass on it, the boys scurrying around me like ants working. I enjoy myself watching them, I can feel eyes on me every time I look away, so I don't know who's looking. When I look in the direction from which I can feel the stare, no one is looking. 'Playing games, are we?' I like it, 'let's play'.

When they finish setting the table, the boys take their seats and we talk about everything, from favorite movies to if I want kids at some point, and every topic in between. Meanwhile, Jin and Yoongi arrive with the food, wine flows freely and the topics get specific, more personal.

After dinner I help the boys clean up, everyone helps, making us finish in no time. Since it's still relatively warm outside, we all sit around a little fire I made.

"Let's play a game," Yoongi says, rubbing his hands and smiling big.

"What game?" Namjoon asks, looking around at everyone.

"Truth or dare." Yoongi is looking right at me, "Y/n can ask any of us, but we can only ask her, Okay?"

I raise my hand, and all turn towards me. "But I like to add two more rules, please?"

They look at me expectantly.

"Number one, If I choose truth, you can ask me anything you want, you can even ask me something about yourself." I take a sip from my drink.

"Number two, If I choose dare, the dare can't involve yourself, it must be someone else, or something completely different. So basically, your luck depends on someone else. Deal?" I wait, they look and give each other brief nods.